does tila tequila still play this game

#21Killean_NuggetsPosted 2/21/2013 2:09:57 PM
Lord_Spidux posted...
accociate = associate

Sometimes... My brain... I just don't know about it...

lmao you and me both. normal is overrated anyways

He's got kids and a misses, keep trying baddie.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#22Lord_SpiduxPosted 2/21/2013 2:10:15 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BimHAKjsEpk/UBJuPm1ltWI/AAAAAAAACNU/auME9eJQ5Lk/s1600/Insane%2BClown%2BPosse%2BChris%2BBenoit%2B%25284%2529.JPG
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#23tekn1quesPosted 2/21/2013 2:26:21 PM
tranceaddict19 posted...
magnets, how do they work?

http://www.howmagnetswork.com/
---
Help yourself to some decent meat on the way out..
#24Lord_SpiduxPosted 2/21/2013 2:38:35 PM
tranceaddict19 posted...

Well that just takes all the fun out of it.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
#25TrickyPonyPosted 2/21/2013 3:17:09 PM
so am I the only one in existence who thinks Tila is hot? I know she's grating and a fame hoar doesn't have talent, but man, I'd love to make the beast with two backs with her.
#26Lord_SpiduxPosted 2/21/2013 3:17:50 PM
so am I the only one in existence who thinks Tila is hot? I know she's grating and a fame hoar doesn't have talent, but man, I'd love to make the beast with two backs with her.

Hepatitis+Herpes=Yuck
---
#27THEDONUT2004Posted 2/21/2013 4:18:35 PM
mocity_gangsta posted...
Lord_Spidux posted...
Remember when Tila showed up at a gathering of the Juggalo's and got pelted with rocks, garbage, bottles of piss, and a watermelon full of ****?

That's the only time I enjoyed hearing about Juggalo's.

wtf is a juggalo?

In short, they are a group of no lives that listen to another group of no lives. The second group of no lives dress up like clowns and think they can rap when in reality they can't even talk straight much less rap. The first group of no lives listen to the crap the clowns release and actually spend money on it. But in all honesty, I think they all need to go to an ICP concert and gradually kill themselves.
---
I made a new word, "foxephant." It's for those people who are crazy, but they never forget.- Me
XBL GT: LAG Donut Jenny
#28COG_KillaPosted 2/21/2013 4:21:58 PM
THEDONUT2004 posted...
mocity_gangsta posted...
Lord_Spidux posted...
Remember when Tila showed up at a gathering of the Juggalo's and got pelted with rocks, garbage, bottles of piss, and a watermelon full of ****?

That's the only time I enjoyed hearing about Juggalo's.

wtf is a juggalo?

In short, they are a group of no lives that listen to another group of no lives. The second group of no lives dress up like clowns and think they can rap when in reality they can't even talk straight much less rap. The first group of no lives listen to the crap the clowns release and actually spend money on it. But in all honesty, I think they all need to go to an ICP concert and gradually kill themselves.

try to go say that to one.
---
I think with my dipstick, because engine lubrication is important.
#29OLDBOYviciousPosted 2/21/2013 4:32:41 PM(edited)
Lord_Spidux posted...
tranceaddict19 posted...

Well that just takes all the fun out of it

The ancient egyptian pyramids were covered in a layer of calcite and had an outer layer of silver over their entire surface. The top tip was solid gold. The inner chambers were created acoustically perfect in order to tune frequencies. The combination of structural proportion, frequency, and the fields created by the silver, gold,and calcite created immense magnetic energy which the Egyptians could manipuate and utilize as power. This allowed the ancient egyptians to levitate large objects and create even bigger pyramids with more power. The pyramid of Giza and the smaller monuments around it are perfectly aligned with the mile-wide five-sided pyramid that is located on Mars near the famous "Face of Mars." This is because when life was dying on Mars the people there needed to create a heins-rosen (sp) bridge so they could essentially teleport to Earth and escape their dying planet.

All of this was done with an intricate understanding of the power of magnetics.

In fact everything in the uiverse which we perceive as matter is merely a representation of magnetic and gravitatioal forces. Quarks are merely opposing gravitational forces makig up subatomic patricles which in turn make atoms. The energy mass of atoms is less tha a trilionth of an atom's size, meaning that all "matter" is merely empty space; one trillionth of this space is occupied by strong magnetic force. So in essence, there is no actual physical matter anywhere in the universe.

So to put it all together and fully answer your question: "how do magnets work?" well, through magnetism.

edited for spelling (ding dang darn phone keyboard)
---
Kids, you gotta keep your meat ice cold!
#30TrickyPonyPosted 2/21/2013 4:34:15 PM
Lord_Spidux posted...

Hepatitis+Herpes=Yuck

well, I guess I agree, was there a point to your equation? I can find no reliable source from a quick google search that she has either of those.