Anybody wanna play w/ a drunk domm?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anybody wanna play w/ a drunk domm?
2 years ago#1
LOL not even sure if Ill play this or wind waker but **** it YOLO like my grandaddy used to say ROFL

gt: mrbaiioonhandss
we can play big spartans, big spratans 1v1, dubs, throwup, you name it
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~SWINGIN' PAST YA KNEEEEZ~~
2 years ago#2
u deleted me from ur friends list ur a meen meen man
2 years ago#3
TMoney650 posted...
u deleted me from ur friends list ur a meen meen man

Probably cause ur always on reach noob
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
2 years ago#4
what was ur gt...?
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
2 years ago#5
A percussionist

Yea i play anniversary classic and ffa on reach still, sonetimes even snipes and mlg
2 years ago#6
K ill add you NOT rofl

jk ill add you
---
2 years ago#7
ur friends list is full you nub
---
2 years ago#8
do u always get drunk at home by urself? lmao kid go outside and smoke a cig. get cool
2 years ago#9
Finalize more like final***** got heem

play w/ me
---
2 years ago#10
ODomm posted...
ur friends list is full you nub

Its tough being popular
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anybody wanna play w/ a drunk domm?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived