Kontrol Freek Analog Stick Extenders

#11appleturnover87Posted 2/22/2013 6:23:39 PM
darkhare posted...
BigRobb2389 posted...
darkhare posted...
people need to use basic geometry, extending the radius further from the center actually make it take a longer period of time to move the thumbstick not faster.

I don't think its so much about being faster, the distance added is not a big enough of a difference to really affect things there.

Ultimately, it may allow you to be more accurate and precise. It might make it a bit easier to track targets as well.

the distance traveled when using the thumbstick extender is further therfore you actually have a wider radius. in other words using the thumb extender means you have to travel a further distance than you do when not using it. just like buying new shoes and thinking it makes you run faster, it doesnt.

The point of them isn't to move faster, it's to add precision. I have a pair. I liked them a lot once I got used to them. I stopped using them when I got my Onza and never put them back on after that broke. All they really do is give you enough added precision to bump up your sensitivity a bit. Do they make a huge difference? Not really, but I still enjoyed using them.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#12jesse_skaterPosted 2/22/2013 6:59:33 PM
I tried them before and didnt like them. I had to up my sens to make up for my thumbs being higher, but it just felt weird. My buddy uses them and he said he really likes them. If you do use them and get used to them, Its realllly hard playing without them. It's like learning to walk again.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
#13elitewarrior500Posted 2/22/2013 7:50:51 PM
jesse_skater posted...
I tried them before and didnt like them. I had to up my sens to make up for my thumbs being higher, but it just felt weird. My buddy uses them and he said he really likes them. If you do use them and get used to them, Its realllly hard playing without them. It's like learning to walk again.

i fear what will happen if i take mine off cause too used to them
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
#14appleturnover87Posted 2/22/2013 7:52:34 PM
elitewarrior500 posted...
jesse_skater posted...

i fear what will happen if i take mine off cause too used to them

It's bad. Really bad.
---
#15elitewarrior500Posted 2/22/2013 8:04:02 PM
i seem to be able to play just fine on a ps3 controller without freeks, but im also pretty sure a PS3/PS2 controller has better sticks than a 360 controller
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
#16FinaliizePosted 2/22/2013 8:45:44 PM
played with them at the end of 3 and beginning of reach.. had to upgrade sens from 3-4 to 6-7, allows u to sweep snipe alot easier but like people already said when you take them off you will have to learn how to play on a normal controller again. I took them off a while back and lost it lol
#17JOckoSupremePosted 2/22/2013 9:00:10 PM
They're great. I use them for shooters and Madden. Very comfortable, better range of motion, I can make cuts with running backs in Madden I never could without the KF sticks. I was able to turn up the sensitivity for more speed in Halo and COD. Great buy if you ask me
---
Brawl FC: 3222-5233-1023 Name: JFO
#18elitewarrior500Posted 2/22/2013 10:08:57 PM
i must be weird in that i still use 3 or 4 in halo even with them
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
#19BigMoneyAntPosted 2/23/2013 3:17:41 AM
I really like them. Ive been using them since halo 3 days. Some people might prefer the newer CQC ones though. The height adjustment isnt so drastic on those.
---
http://www.topofthescale.com/
#20appleturnover87Posted 2/23/2013 3:44:35 AM
elitewarrior500 posted...
i must be weird in that i still use 3 or 4 in halo even with them

Yeah that's pretty low
---