Who would win, the Covenant or the Empire?

#11SociopathixPosted 2/22/2013 6:34:20 PM
Empire has sith, diadct has force like powers and can man handle .
a Spartan, and the Spartans beat the covies, therefore the empire beats the covies
---
Yeah well, I'm gonna go make my own forum, and it'll have black jack and hookers, in fact, forget the forum!
GT: Sociopathix
#12truesaiyan309(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 6:49:32 PM
The Empire is way larger. All of halo takes places in a fraction of the galaxy. In Star Wars every inch of the galaxy is known.
#13Aka76877035Posted 2/22/2013 7:20:08 PM
I am the Batman.
---
Put your semen in people and make little babies!
-Hutch
#14hylianslayerPosted 2/22/2013 7:30:29 PM
which empire? sidious, krayt, or malak.
---
White lawliot-1678 9390 8407, platinum anthony-3482 8253 5312, white2 stewart-0734 2568 0385
#15koichiPosted 2/22/2013 7:33:35 PM
JFKandLBJ posted...
Lol, the Emperor's force lightning could destroy planets alone. He didn't even need a Deathstar, that was just a symbol of his power.

Empire>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything in Halo. Sorry, but Star Wars has had almost 40 years to perfect and polish their lore and universe. Nothin in Halo can rival that.
[\star wars fanboy]

>emperor for lightning could destroy a planet
>gets picked up and thrown into the Death Stars reactor shaft by Vadar and dies

Some ***** story telling going on here
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#16JFKandLBJPosted 2/22/2013 7:44:38 PM
No one is arguing that Star Wars is consistent. Just that everything about it is more powerful than anything in Halo. Any Force user could be dropped into the Halo universe and rip it a new one.

Also, The Emperor came back after he was "killed" by Vader. Had a bunch of clones of himself on Komino. As a form of torture, he killed the Chief Architect of the Death Star 7 times for his failure to foresee it's weaknesses. He kept bring him back to life and killed him.
#17koichiPosted 2/22/2013 7:49:19 PM
JFKandLBJ posted...
No one is arguing that Star Wars is consistent. Just that everything about it is more powerful than anything in Halo. Any Force user could be dropped into the Halo universe and rip it a new one.

Also, The Emperor came back after he was "killed" by Vader. Had a bunch of clones of himself on Komino. As a form of torture, he killed the Chief Architect of the Death Star 7 times for his failure to foresee it's weaknesses. He kept bring him back to life and killed him.

Youd think someone who spent Billions on the thing would....i dont know, inspect it himself? Not to mention major fail on the rebels getting the info about the weakness twice.

I still stand by my previous comment >_>
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#18JFKandLBJPosted 2/22/2013 7:53:59 PM
He was a politician, man. They are always busy kissing babies and shaking constituent hands and such. Inspecting things is for your incompetent underlings.
#19Hunter2huntedPosted 2/22/2013 7:55:22 PM
Well, how about a new comparison; who's more inaccurate, stormtroopers or unsc marines( shooting dead bodies doesn't count)?
---
GT: brnginDhuricane
The greatest workers are those who can get the best possible results from the least amount of effort.
#20OmALY_03Posted 2/22/2013 7:57:38 PM
Hunter2hunted posted...
Well, how about a new comparison; who's more inaccurate, stormtroopers or unsc marines( shooting dead bodies doesn't count)?

Marines hands down.

1. No one is worse than stormtroopers.
2. Have you seen what marines can do with a sniper in a moving warthog? Unreal.
---
Give me your MONEY!!!