Who would win, the Covenant or the Empire?

#71GeneralKenobi85Posted 2/23/2013 4:43:35 PM
Oh. Yeah, I tend not to get carried away with this stuff. As fun as it can be to speculate sometimes, I don't really find it worth it to argue over What if? scenarios.
---
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>
#72magablaster17Posted 2/23/2013 10:25:37 PM
I had hoped this thread would last longer )':
#73GameCoatPosted 2/23/2013 10:40:08 PM
JFKandLBJ posted...
Lol, the Emperor's force lightning could destroy planets alone. He didn't even need a Deathstar, that was just a symbol of his power.

Empire>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything in Halo. Sorry, but Star Wars has had almost 40 years to perfect and polish their lore and universe. Nothin in Halo can rival that.
[\star wars fanboy]

I heard of this from my friend, but wouldn't it have been a better symbol of his power to destroy the planets himself then?
---
"Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent." -Richard
#74SterlingFoxPosted 2/23/2013 11:09:56 PM
Taurus_Vis posted...
SterlingFox posted...
In terms of ground forces, each one of the Star Wars blaster pistols could one-shot an aircraft carrier and their armor could deflect a hit from a Spartan Laser. Blaster Pistols basically carry the force of a ship's cannons in Halo..

Ok, So it can deflect a hit from a Spartan Laser, but the Ewoks bow and arrows and Rocks pierce it.

You sir, are officially disqualified for blatant lies and fanboyism.

You're disqualified for not knowing **** about the argument at hand.

Rocks = solid objects. Lasers = energy. Its an entirely different thing, Mr. Durp Durp Fanboy.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#75hylianslayerPosted 2/23/2013 11:19:02 PM
ok. halo>death star as long as you activare it remotely. centerpoint station>halo because it can fire from anywhere. also the death srar is a big target but they do have something better, sun crusher. also just for fun. flood vs yuuzhan vong.
---
White lawliot-1678 9390 8407, platinum anthony-3482 8253 5312, white2 stewart-0734 2568 0385
#76JFKandLBJPosted 2/23/2013 11:43:51 PM
SenseOffender posted...
They wouodnt fight eachoter because they are both bad and evil

This is stupid. Sith killed eachother on a daily basis just to prove who was more bad*** and evil among them. That is why they never actually succeeded vs the Jedi, because they can't stop fighting amongst themselves. Sith treachery is just awesome. Master teaches apprentice. Apprentice kills master. The cycle repeats to ensure that only the fittest rule the Sith. That is why they are so powerful, because only the most cutthroat and powerful among them even are allowed to live. Sith would recognize the weakness is covies (plus they generally hated non-humans anyway) and destroy them.

And the 10 Jedi Knights vs 10 Spartans is just a joke. 1 Apprentice could destroy 10 spartans, let alone sending in actual knight whom have passed their Jedi trials? Really, people just underestimate the OP-ness of the force.
#77bigboyhowdy2Posted 2/24/2013 6:51:22 AM
Boba Fett vs Noble 6
---
XBL GT: oD3SP3RAD0o
#78SupaflyGibsonPosted 2/24/2013 7:36:03 AM
Sun Crusher >>>>>> anything the Covenant has. Don't comment if you haven't read any star wars expanded universe!
---
gt: For Spartaa
#79Blue_ChevalierPosted 2/24/2013 8:48:19 AM
The Ewoks would win.

George Bush would win.
---
GT: Blue Pellasiwe.
Yeah, I'm that bad at this.
#80kilfrfunPosted 2/24/2013 12:16:32 PM
Have you seen what marines can do with a sniper in a moving warthog? Unreal.

QFT
---
We need Dinos