It's a shame that I have my best night of Halo 4 and none of the stats are kept

#1Demigod_ElessarPosted 2/22/2013 10:25:02 PM
I understand the "servers" were down, but I've been playing Halo 4 for the past 4-5 hours and absolutely dominated Infinity Slayer. I'd say I won a good 17-18 out of 20 matches, including two or three matches where it was 2 vs. 4 and we steamrolled the enemy. I still gained experience points (and commendations), so I figured it would all count towards my stats in the end.

Game just returned to normal for me a few minutes ago... and absolutely nothing carried over. I am at the exact same stats as I was last night. All that I've done in the past four-five hours is just gone, and I have nothing to show for it.

I know it's not that big of a deal, but I am really disappointed. WTF 343/Microsoft?
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#2L337_MuffenPosted 2/22/2013 10:27:26 PM
Demigod_Elessar posted...
I understand the "servers" were down, but I've been playing Halo 4 for the past 4-5 hours and absolutely dominated Infinity Slayer. I'd say I won a good 17-18 out of 20 matches, including two or three matches where it was 2 vs. 4 and we steamrolled the enemy. I still gained experience points (and commendations), so I figured it would all count towards my stats in the end.

Game just returned to normal for me a few minutes ago... and absolutely nothing carried over. I am at the exact same stats as I was last night. All that I've done in the past four-five hours is just gone, and I have nothing to show for it.

I know it's not that big of a deal, but I am really disappointed. WTF 343/Microsoft?

If you went to look at your commendations you would of noticed it said none of it would carry over.
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
#3Young_HerculesPosted 2/22/2013 10:29:10 PM
Do the achievements and campaign challenges/experience points carry over?
#4Demigod_Elessar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 10:30:09 PM
Yet I still gained commendations in matchmaking? That doesn't make any sense.

By the way, no, I didn't catch that message. I didn't look through my commendations personally, I just noticed I completed a couple throughout all of the matches I've played tonight.

Young_Hercules posted...
Do the achievements and campaign challenges/experience points carry over?

Nope. Nothing applied towards challenges either.
---
#5bd0g5Posted 2/22/2013 10:42:10 PM
i don't think there's any trueskill on backup servers so you'll be playing idiots. I didn't even play a game that was slightly close, including one where me and jesse destroyed in a slayer pro 2v4
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#6JayMJjinksPosted 2/22/2013 10:42:16 PM
u care more about stats then the actual gaem lmfao
---
Msheridan1990
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#7Demigod_Elessar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 10:46:40 PM
JayMJjinks posted...

Nah, it isn't THAT big of a deal. It was just kind of disappointing. It was an amazing night, so I'd have loved for it to have counted in my service record (plus, nothing applied towards challenges, AND I even lost the commendations I supposedly gained throughout).
---
#8JayMJjinksPosted 2/22/2013 10:49:02 PM
JayMJjinks posted...

Nah, it isn't THAT big of a deal. It was just kind of disappointing. It was an amazing night, so I'd have loved for it to have counted in my service record (plus, nothing applied towards challenges, AND I even lost the commendations I supposedly gained throughout).

have u herd i have a big date 2morrow im going 2 bed u n RAGEface take turns treating each other 4 me LOL
---
Msheridan1990
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#9LegendaryFalcoPosted 2/23/2013 12:08:51 AM
JayMJjinks posted...
JayMJjinks posted...

have u herd i have a big date 2morrow im going 2 bed u n RAGEface take turns treating each other 4 me LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2lQvkcUL78 ladies and gentlemen we bring you... RAGEFACE!!!
---
U Wot M8
GT=Ceph Falco
#10Arok2092Posted 2/23/2013 12:23:16 AM
Not even experience gained carries over? That's a shame. Honestly though, I don't mind too much because I've had such a blast on Halo 4 tonight that that was good enough for me.
---
Henshin-a-go-go baby!