I suck at Halo.

#1Groudon_UzamakiPosted 2/23/2013 10:53:34 AM
*sad face*
---
Remember kids, cancer doesn't kill people, people with cancer kills people.
#2SunDevil77Posted 2/23/2013 11:54:16 AM
I still love you.
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#3NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1Posted 2/23/2013 12:16:11 PM
Join the crew! <3
---
GT: Mardy nS
All spelling mistakes are thanks to the iPhone I love dearly.
#4TMoney650Posted 2/23/2013 12:17:30 PM
It's ok, no one cares. Yesterday i lost a close game to a team of 4 in reach and in the postgame lobby they said, "you're a bunch of nobodies." Made me think...what is the appeal of playing thousands of games in a playlist so i can be "somebody" to twenty nerds?
#5RAGEface14Posted 2/23/2013 12:22:38 PM
TMoney650 posted...
It's ok, no one cares. Yesterday i lost a close game to a team of 4 in reach and in the postgame lobby they said, "you're a bunch of nobodies." Made me think...what is the appeal of playing thousands of games in a playlist so i can be "somebody" to twenty nerds?

TMoney's right; it really doesn't matter. But there are dicks who'll give you s*** about it. I'm surprised none of them have shown their faces in this topic yet...
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14 (I DO NOT accept random requests)
#6JayMJjinksPosted 2/23/2013 12:24:38 PM
omg breaking news jk LMFAO
---
Msheridan1990
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#7Killean_NuggetsPosted 2/23/2013 12:50:13 PM
TMoney650 posted...

TMoney's right; it really doesn't matter. But there are dicks who'll give you s*** about it. I'm surprised none of them have shown their faces in this topic yet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2lQvkcUL78

Cry more, baddie.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#8YellowPurplePosted 2/23/2013 1:00:07 PM
TMoney650 posted...

This is pretty much the way I feel about it as well.

Play the game, have fun, You're not getting paid to play it, so who cares. Gaming is supposed to be a hobby, not something that's going to piss you off or stress you out.
#9RAGEface14Posted 2/23/2013 1:24:33 PM(edited)
Killean_Nuggets posted...
TMoney650 posted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2lQvkcUL78

Cry more, baddie.

OMG I'M GETTING TEARS ON MY KEYBOARD! Lol, what else you got? How about you rain your idiotic regional colloquialisms down on me? And by the way, "colloquialisms" means slang terms that people say in specific circles or regions.

EDIT: Just watched the video. Yeah, he "gave me the D" alright, missing 4 noscopes in a row. Nice homoerotic title, by the way. Ask bdog and elitewarrior if there's something
they're not telling us.
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14 (I DO NOT accept random requests)
#10enterthemadroxPosted 2/23/2013 1:14:06 PM
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...
*sad face*

uRGush?
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington