describe halo 4 overall

#21darealest47Posted 2/26/2013 6:30:59 AM
The game is ok but it's not what it used to be. Bungie is the better developer and has the better network skills. It's better than reach but that's not saying much. With that being said I'm at least enjoying team throwdown and the majestic playlist.

By the way asherlee you're letting the tc get to you, (he's trolling you and you're giving him what he wants) leave the topic and take a deep breath.
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#22SunDevil77Posted 2/26/2013 6:38:19 AM
darealest47 posted...
By the way asherlee you're letting the tc get to you, (he's trolling you and you're giving him what he wants) leave the topic and take a deep breath.

Yup...TC has been playing this schtick for months. It's not funny anymore...like at all...But if you act like it is, he makes less topics.
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#23Asherlee10Posted 2/26/2013 6:45:28 AM
I'm not sure which is worse, trolls or those that think people can't see the troll.

I'm well aware of TC's antics and my posts replying to him do have a purpose.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#24esprailePosted 2/26/2013 7:00:27 AM
Excuse me, I now have to drive to my parents house and see if my pogs are still in their attic!
---
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
#25Urdnot_RuntPosted 2/26/2013 9:40:48 AM
Asherlee10 posted...
Sephiroth9704 posted...
whats ur life like

What does my life have to do with your poor surveys? Which only sound like BS, I can't imagine a professor accepting all this nonsense.

JayMJjinks posted...

idk wut she looks liek but wenever she posts i picture her bing a super model liek o wut up gurl i herd she mite b mexican tho but thats ok as long as they mite look native american

Have you been hanging out on CE?

Sephiroth9704 posted...
lmao its a 2003 era girl GameFAQser. looks like they never stray away from the attention spotlight

Considering I'm not the one that brought up my sex...

There is no way you are in school. No way.

This is his "schtick". Probably an alt account and just doing it for some chuckles. His insanity is too fabricated to be truly candid
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#26metalclashPosted 2/26/2013 10:15:38 AM
when i have to do survey's for class i just do what everyone else does, make them up
---
people who snapchat are just flat out stupid.
#27SenseOffenderPosted 2/26/2013 10:20:40 AM
i do surveys on the streets with this laser thing that eslls us where th propirty line is

sometimes i get really sunburnt and and i almost got hit by a car