How hard is Solo Legendary?

#1oJoRdAn23oPosted 2/23/2013 7:09:11 PM
I've done the first mission so far, but I feel like the later levels are going to be hell.
---
Playing- Halo 4, ME3, NBA 2k13, Gears of War 3, BO2
#2JoCrazyPosted 2/23/2013 7:11:12 PM
Considering past games, I'd say close to impossible. I've only been able to do it with 3 or 4 player co-op.
---
Follow me on Twitter @JJSmithRadio
#3jats605Posted 2/23/2013 7:15:26 PM
They are.
Be prepared to die.
A lot.
---
Blitz shouldn't be able to pull through walls either. That is a nonsensical glitch that Riot really needs to fix. --Alex Hinkley/Xander7756
#4OmALY_03Posted 2/23/2013 7:25:28 PM
Started playing Solo Legendary a couple of days ago. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Just gotta be patient and make smart decisions.
---
Give me your MONEY!!!
#5alkahsuPosted 2/23/2013 7:26:23 PM
It's not bad, just remember PP is gonna be your best friend, but that's true for every Halo game on Legendary.
---
99% of my posts are made from my phone so ignore the spelling/grammatical errors.
#6gbpxl89Posted 2/23/2013 7:59:23 PM
If you asked me personally, my answer is "fairly easy", but that's a relative term. This is coming from someone who gets DESTROYED online so I feel like If I can do it, most Halo players can as well. I beat Reach on Legendary and I just beat the third level on Halo 4 on Legendary and I feel that 4 is a lot harder. There aren't NEAR as many checkpoints and the enemies seem to withstand a lot more shots. With that being said, as long as you're patient and you're a steady shot, you'll be fine. It took me a good 2 hours to beat the last level on Reach (the one before Lone Wolf) and damn did it feel good to get 5 achievements and like 300+ gamerscore at one time

I imagine it's a lot easier in co-op as well since as long as 1 person's alive, you don't have to repeat anything
#7X Slayer007 XPosted 2/23/2013 8:07:45 PM
Not as hard as Reach or CE, which were the only other games I played. I didn't use the plasma pistol that much as I found that enemy shields weren't really that strong enough to warrant it - spamming DMR or carbine shots was usually enough. Reclaimer and Forerunner were probably the toughest but on the latter, I was also going for the achievement. But it's usually specific areas in levels that overly tough, not the entire levels themselves..
---
{aB} RIP Lyrics Topic (6/12/2003 - 1/31/2007)
Hello Vinnie. It's your Uncle Bingo. Time to pay the check! *stab* The pen is truly mightier than the sword!
#8gbpxl89Posted 2/23/2013 8:12:29 PM
how is Reach harder? in Reach, they checkpoint you like every 5 seconds.

not turning this into an arguement, I just wanna know specifically why it was harder
#9Hawkeye485Posted 2/23/2013 8:17:04 PM
I just did it and didn't find it too difficult, albeit some situations did bog me down for a bit. The biggest thing is to just take it firefight by firefight, don't expect to fly through the levels.
---
Gentleman in training.
GT: Vena Sera IV
#10Booty_CallPosted 2/23/2013 8:24:13 PM
It was a hell of a lot easier than I thought it would be. Like... ridiculously easier. I expected dying a lot and getting frustrated everywhere.

nope.
---
"Oh bother," said Pooh as he chambered his last round.
Xbox LIVE Community Ambassador