Playlists to be updated after majestic? (seems cool)

#1elitewarrior500Posted 2/24/2013 10:20:08 AM
SloppyBottom
Recruit - Iron
Playlists to be changed:

Infinity slayer:
Infinity slayer will be replaced with Team Slayer and include the gametypes: Infinity Slayer, Team Regicide, Team Throwback, and Team Slayer. Team Throwback will be AR and magnum starts with no PO or AA and weapon spawns similar to Throwdown. Teams Slayer will be the same as Infinity Slayer but with no PO.

Big Team:
Big Team will now include Big Team CTF and Big Team Throwback. Big Team Slayer will now replace all loudout grenade types with frag grenades and all secondary weapons with magnums. The same will be true for the objective gametypes in Big Team.

Dominion:
Dominion will be replaced with Territories. It will include Dominion and Extraction.

CTF:
1 Flag will be added.

Team Objective:
Team Regicide will be replaced with 1 Site Extraction.

Finally the new playlist will be Action Sack! no spoilers on the gametypes, though prepare for some craziness. It will be especially crazy because it will be Multi-team!

For those of us, who feel like 343 isn't hearing us, wouldn't this be a welcome surprise? Even just a small part of it? I hope you are reading 343 because this would make a lot of players happy and would renew our faith that you are listening. Honestly if this happens within the next few weeks, it would restore my faith that 343 wants to have community input and is willing to go through with more. PLEAS 343! I want to believe!
7 hours ago
1 thank for this post

uhmm.. why would throwback in the infinity playlist be AR start instead of BR start? whatever

extraction in dominion and objective playlists? cool
1 flag is back ^_^
and for the others.. actionsack returns
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2lQvkcUL78
#2True_ScornPosted 2/24/2013 10:31:54 AM
Is this speculation or fact?
---
GT = True Scorn
#3TMoney650Posted 2/24/2013 10:37:27 AM
Too bad this will never happen
#4MrFish86Posted 2/24/2013 10:38:58 AM
why bother posting this? This is just some random person on the forums saying what he wants to happen with matchmaking. None of this was mentioned by 343 staff, and is extremely unlikely to happen. Possibly one day, but right now this is just fan boy ramblings. Kind of a misleading topic.
#5elitewarrior500(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 10:42:00 AM
we can only wish :(

oh well i just woke up and feel like a dumbass right now
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2lQvkcUL78