What happens with Chief now? Spartan Ops S2 spoilers.

#1xiTz_RyaNxPosted 2/24/2013 8:25:25 PM
It's almost a full proof guess that we'll see him brought into season two, don't you think? I mean clearly the UNSC can't keep track of Halsey on their own, and Master Chief is the only human left that she cares enough about to maybe leave out of her revenge plan. Do you think the UNSC will use chief as a means of tracking down and finally executing Halsey, or maybe for him to get the other half of the forrunner's key that throne has half of?
---
Saying I'm one of the best is just rude. All the people who don't agree look stupid then, and I don't want to make everyone feel stupid. (GT)- GotMyProSocksOn
#2DirtBasedSoapPosted 2/24/2013 9:01:01 PM
It's almost a full proof guess that we'll see him brought into season two, don't you think? I mean clearly the UNSC can't keep track of Halsey on their own, and Master Chief is the only human left that she cares enough about to maybe leave out of her revenge plan. Do you think the UNSC will use chief as a means of tracking down and finally executing Halsey, or maybe for him to get the other half of the forrunner's key that throne has half of?

Do you know what 'fool proof' means?
Lol
---
Posting from iPhone 6S.
#3VoidBeyondPosted 2/24/2013 9:23:09 PM
That was actually still Season 1. They just to a mid-season break.
---
GT: Dethrow2112//PSN: DuodecimKnight//PKMN White FC: 4771 6383 7145
#4PoppadopPosted 2/24/2013 10:32:50 PM
Other S-IIs being active besides Chief aside, this is a terrible idea. Chief's already shown he won't play the good little soldier. When he learns what ONI's been up to, he's more likely to help Halsey than kill her.
---
"Today, science fiction - tomorrow, science fact." ~ Isaac Asimov
"What's the point of living if you don't believe in anything?" ~ Me