They should go back to how Halo 2-3 handled DLC

#11ODommPosted 2/25/2013 11:53:52 AM
This all sounds a lot like racial segregation...
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~SWINGIN' PAST YA KNEEEEZ~~
#12KageNoSenshiPosted 2/25/2013 11:55:45 AM
The new playlists should be added for the people who buy the new maps.

If the playlists worked before the DLC existed, there's no reason it should stop working for an add-on.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#13darkharePosted 2/25/2013 11:56:23 AM
ODomm posted...

having money to spend, or not having money to spend on map packs and equating it to race sounds alot like racist stereotyping
---
i must leave now, to state the blatently obvious in other topics.
#14darren19822000Posted 2/25/2013 2:36:10 PM
i loved how it was in 2 and 3. the only people complaining are the poor people. i can understand it if you just dont like the maps, but i hate how they do it now. im glad i didnt buy the reach ones when i got the game last year. nobody bought them and i would have never gotten to play on them.

to those saying they shouldnt have to pay more to play the game...is it that much money to you? i gladly payed for every map pack in 2 and 3 because i knew id get my moneys worth. i feel cheated for buying the map pack because nobody had the first set. after they took back the "trial" nobody wanted to buy them because they werent that good. i enjoyed them but they never came up.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#15zeroboboPosted 2/25/2013 2:39:15 PM
thats the dumbest thing ive heard in awhile.
you want to have to continue to pay for new maps to play the game you paid for online? wtf?

i paid 60 bucks for halo 4, i expect to be able to play halo 4.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#16ODommPosted 2/25/2013 2:50:42 PM
darkhare posted...
ODomm posted...

having money to spend, or not having money to spend on map packs and equating it to race sounds alot like racist stereotyping

I was talking about the separate playlist idea haha prolly should've quoted
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~SWINGIN' PAST YA KNEEEEZ~~
#17darkharePosted 2/25/2013 2:50:55 PM
zerobobo posted...
thats the dumbest thing ive heard in awhile.
you want to have to continue to pay for new maps to play the game you paid for online? wtf?

i paid 60 bucks for halo 4, i expect to be able to play halo 4.

no ones stopping you from playing the game, but neither should you be able to stop people from playing the maps they bought by not having them and playing the game.
---
big fish < little fish
#18KageNoSenshiPosted 2/25/2013 2:54:18 PM
darren19822000 posted...
i loved how it was in 2 and 3. the only people complaining are the poor people. i can understand it if you just dont like the maps, but i hate how they do it now. im glad i didnt buy the reach ones when i got the game last year. nobody bought them and i would have never gotten to play on them.

to those saying they shouldnt have to pay more to play the game...is it that much money to you? i gladly payed for every map pack in 2 and 3 because i knew id get my moneys worth. i feel cheated for buying the map pack because nobody had the first set. after they took back the "trial" nobody wanted to buy them because they werent that good. i enjoyed them but they never came up.

Yet another person who equates unwillingness to buy with inability to spend. That never gets less funny.

No it's not that much money. That still doesn't make it "worth it". Lol @ you feeling cheated for buying maps that weren't worth it.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
#19darkharePosted 2/25/2013 2:56:30 PM
KageNoSenshi posted...
darren19822000 posted...

Lol @ you feeling cheated for buying maps that weren't worth it.

thats really all your about isnt it? just sitting their behind your monitor laughing at other ppls misery.
---
big fish < little fish
#20KageNoSenshiPosted 2/25/2013 3:01:10 PM
I'm not sorry i don't take video games as seriously as you do. You should learn to lighten up, bro.
---