They should go back to how Halo 2-3 handled DLC

#41KageNoSenshiPosted 2/25/2013 5:12:10 PM
I got that it was a reference, i responded to your reference by saying that one has nothing to do w/ the other. And comparing a normal phone to a cell phone is an absurd argument, land line phones do not have NEARLY the same utility as cell phones.

But please, continue w/ your delusions that you're doing some great service to the world by buying video game DLC. Whatever it takes to convince yourself that purchases aren't wasted i guess.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#42JFKandLBJPosted 2/25/2013 6:19:32 PM
fiasco86 posted...
If they would just prioritize matchmaking to match you with other gamers who have the maps, all problems would be solved. Everyone could play all playlists, but you would be much more likely to be matched with others who have the same DLC content. This is how COD4 (not sure about later COD titles) did it, and it worked beautifully.

That wouldn't happen because it would compromise the way Matchmaking groups people within the same skill range.
#43lderivedxPosted 2/25/2013 8:54:33 PM
the way Matchmaking groups people within the same skill range.

hahahaha

what a joke post
---
Derive's posts are like orgasms... that actually revolve around logic and reasoning. I enjoy reading them. - MIxeD
#44x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 2/25/2013 8:58:39 PM
There should not be a limit on what you can play just because you don't own the DLC. Gears of War 3 tried this and you can't play many playlists and are not allowed on Dedicated Servers either. If you paid the initial money for the game than you have the right to play like everyone else. With that said, I should be able to play the new maps and nothing but the new maps on Infinity Slayer. I have backed out of games already because I have no interest in SWAT or Extraction. If you enjoy those modes more power to you but don't force me to play modes I don't want to just to play the DLC I paid for.
#45LordPonchoPosted 2/25/2013 11:14:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#46darkharePosted 2/26/2013 12:11:45 AM
LordPoncho posted...
And then there's the argument on the side of those that like to be spoon fed maps, pay more money, and think they deserve better than the test of the community. Right. You enjoy your spoon fed content. Coming from a generation of receiving maps for free, justifying a purchase of a map pack is rather difficult.

i dont need to justify buying a $10 map pack, what needs to be justified is why you would even bother buying a multiplayer game and not want to keep it active by buying the map packs. what type of world do you live in where you think that you deserve something for free and yet still feel that you should use that service for as long as you desire? even if you ate free food at a soup kitchen they often ask the people to help maintain the premise.
---
big fish < little fish
#47KageNoSenshiPosted 2/26/2013 12:21:53 AM
Because the maps aren't worth buying. We've already gone over this.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
#48darkharePosted 2/26/2013 12:26:49 AM
KageNoSenshi posted...

i imagine anything that takes more effort than a sarcastic remark isnt "worth it" for you, i know why your not buying the map packs. its because your mom wont give you the $, now let the adults talk.
---
big fish < little fish
#49M_LivePosted 2/26/2013 12:49:47 AM
I like this game & playing it online, but not nearly enough to spend additional money on it for a couple of maps. Things like map packs should be free.
---
http://soundcloud.com/marcostaz
I be on the porch ass naked with a shotgun
#50KageNoSenshiPosted 2/26/2013 1:35:01 AM
darkhare posted...
KageNoSenshi posted...

i imagine anything that takes more effort than a sarcastic remark isnt "worth it" for you, i know why your not buying the map packs. its because your mom wont give you the $, now let the adults talk.

Must be like anything that takes logical or rational thought for you.

Keep thinking that spending frivolously makes you an adult. That makes so much sense.
---