Really starting to get upset! Need help badly!

#1cowboybbp1Posted 2/25/2013 1:23:11 PM
okay. i just got on to check out the new map pack. I finished downloading it, and went to join a game. my little gamer card that pops up says that i am level 1. so i panic, and go into my main menu, it still says i am 46, and have a lot unlocked. however, whenever i join a game, i can only use the default loadouts, and it says i am level 1.

i know what everyone is going to be asking, so let me get this out of the way.

NO i have never boosted!
NO i have never cheated in any way!
NO i have never been banned before!

i dont know what i am supposed to do. i have been exiting and entering my game like 20 times. nothing works. when i go to the Commendation Screen, it says that either the Halo 4 server is down, or i chose to be offline. well, how can the server be down, when i can still join and play games!? also, all of the challenges have vanished from my Challenge folder. like i said, when i look at my service record, it says i am 46. who can i talk to about this? where do i go to find someone to talk to about this? i have never had this kind of problem before.
---
Gamertag: Porta de Verum
PSN: cowboybbp1
#2rincewind1990Posted 2/25/2013 1:29:58 PM
Did you use the new waypoint code? There's an issue where if you have used it it resets you level 1 in the lobby, puts you in default armour and doesn't let you use custom loadouts.

343 are aware of it and are working on it but they haven't found a fix for it yet:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst191528_Whats-up-with-servers.aspx
#3darkharePosted 2/25/2013 1:30:31 PM
that 25,000xp code that was being passed around in this forum earlier, thats the code to blame for the glitch. its not the majestic map pack, i checked the halo4 forum earlier, alot of ppl got this.
---
i must leave now, to state the blatently obvious in other topics.
#4cowboybbp1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 1:32:02 PM
oh, just bloody fantastic.
---
Gamertag: Porta de Verum
PSN: cowboybbp1
#5KageNoSenshiPosted 2/25/2013 1:33:50 PM
Oh that's hilarious.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#6darkharePosted 2/25/2013 1:37:21 PM
KageNoSenshi posted...
Oh that's hilarious.

^the very definition of a troll: finding humor in other peoples misery.
---
#7KageNoSenshiPosted 2/25/2013 1:44:47 PM
U MAD BRO?

Perhaps it's amusing because it wouldn't even be an issue in the first place if you didn't have to unlock stuff for loadouts, like every other Halo ever.

Or because it's just one more thing that 343 has screwed up. Or the fact that it's caused by a code for xp and therefore probably only affects people who likely care too much about xp in the first place.

Or maybe it's because it's just a game and not that serious in the first place. LOL misery.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
#8darkharePosted 2/25/2013 1:45:52 PM
KageNoSenshi posted...
U MAD BRO?

if i doubted your troll status before, i dont now.
---
#9KageNoSenshiPosted 2/25/2013 1:50:09 PM
What did the sarcasm halt your cognitive processes or something? Why did you stop reading there?
---
#10darkharePosted 2/25/2013 1:55:19 PM
KageNoSenshi posted...
What did the sarcasm halt your cognitive processes or something? Why did you stop reading there?

i didnt stop reading their, i stopped reading

KageNoSenshi posted...
Or maybe it's because it's just a game and not that serious in the first place. LOL misery.

^here, stop assuming to know what i do or dont do.
---