They need to get rid of the Covenant for Halo 5 *spoilers maybe*

#1JamesOwnzMazPosted 2/26/2013 12:36:22 AM
They were fun to fight in the first trilogy of games but now it is just old...enough, no more...

Also Pormethans are crappy too.. hope they are seriously reworked.

Man just not a fan of this new trilogy plot... it makes me sad.
---
I Am The Architect
#2Demigod_ElessarPosted 2/26/2013 12:49:18 AM
I'd rather fight the Covenant than those damn Prometheans.

That being said, I wouldn't count out fighting other humans, Covenant, or possibly actual Forerunner in the future games... they have so many ways they could go with the plot right now; it's hard to say who the ultimate enemy will be by Halo 5/6.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#3BigkablammPosted 2/26/2013 1:38:10 AM
Possibly precursors or even the flood?
---
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1105/charactergif.gif http://i39.tinypic.com/rsrfra.jpg
GT: Unr3al Joe Add me people, I need good friends :(
#4COG_KillaPosted 2/26/2013 4:18:02 AM
If the flood don't come back, I swear to god, I will become every table's worst nightmare
---
I think with my dipstick, because engine lubrication is important.
#5link32488Posted 2/26/2013 5:20:08 AM
I always thought it would be cool to play a halo game before the covanent came. When humans were still at war with themselves. Anyone else agree? I`m not 100% sure but i think it could have master chief too.
Regradless though humans killing humans over planets would make a nice matchmaking game. Being able to choose sidesand what not.
#6COG_KillaPosted 2/26/2013 5:29:59 AM
link32488 posted...
I always thought it would be cool to play a halo game before the covanent came. When humans were still at war with themselves. Anyone else agree? I`m not 100% sure but i think it could have master chief too.
Regradless though humans killing humans over planets would make a nice matchmaking game. Being able to choose sidesand what not.

I'd go for a flashback mission, but Halo without aliens to fight just wouldn't be Halo. Then it really would be a CoD clone.
---
I think with my dipstick, because engine lubrication is important.
#7link32488Posted 2/26/2013 5:36:16 AM
I always wanted a online fps where when ur team won a battle, it would actually mean something. Like pushing the plot along or just seeing if ur team/side of the war effort could take all of the land.

Instead of just mindless fighting let there be a reason. Yes i know halo 4, war games is the spartans training but i like plots and a reason for fighting. Training just isnt enough, 343 or bungie could have done way better. Its not like bungie was biting off of cod franchise, they had enough space on the disc to do something like that.
#8Urdnot_RuntPosted 2/26/2013 5:41:57 AM
No

Stop it
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#9link32488Posted 2/26/2013 5:44:56 AM
Why, do u actually enjoy mindless fighting with no plot to carry it along?
#10SrgtStalkerPosted 2/26/2013 4:19:14 PM
I want a pregame too, but way more pre than you're thinking, I wanna see an ancient human-forerunner war game.
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?