Where Are My Crimson Maps?

#1chinowannabePosted 2/26/2013 3:36:13 PM
I finally broke down and bought the Crimson map pack about a week ago.

I've played a healthy amount of infinity and big team slayer since, and I have yet to see one of the new maps. I haven't even had the option to vote for one of the maps - they don't even come up as an option.

Do I need to be in a certain playlist? Does anyone else have this issue? I know Majestic just came out, but I'm reluctant to spend another $10 seeing as I still haven't been able to test out Crimson.
#2guyone69Posted 2/26/2013 3:37:19 PM
I am wondering the same thing.
---
Gamertag: TheCase
Add me for Halo 4, Aliens CM, and Borderlands 2
#3iliekdatPosted 2/26/2013 3:45:25 PM
majestic has 2 of the best maps in the game in it (monolith and skyline) and seeing as how the dlc playlists were very populated for almost the entirety of yesterday, it is safe to say most people will probably have them. you should just buy them if you're interested in having more options
#4chinowannabe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 3:49:06 PM
iliekdat posted...
majestic has 2 of the best maps in the game in it (monolith and skyline) and seeing as how the dlc playlists were very populated for almost the entirety of yesterday, it is safe to say most people will probably have them. you should just buy them if you're interested in having more options

Well sure, I will probably end up doing that. But it doesn't answer my question: why can't I play any of the Crimson maps? I paid for them, and they never come up for vote. Any thoughts? Am I the only one this is happening to?
#5rincewind1990Posted 2/26/2013 3:55:24 PM
Everyone in a lobby has to have the dlc. If even 1 person does not then the crimson maps won't appear for voting.
#6chinowannabe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 3:59:45 PM
rincewind1990 posted...
Everyone in a lobby has to have the dlc. If even 1 person does not then the crimson maps won't appear for voting.

Ha, I know how DLC works. So with thousands of people online, I never get placed in a group that has the new maps? Seems unlikely.
#7SunDevil77Posted 2/26/2013 4:01:50 PM
I play em at least 3 times a day
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#8iliekdatPosted 2/26/2013 4:05:42 PM
chinowannabe posted...
rincewind1990 posted...

Ha, I know how DLC works. So with thousands of people online, I never get placed in a group that has the new maps? Seems unlikely.

i mean i get them often, just depends on the playlist i guess. they have which maps are in which playlists on the waypoint website here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/playlists