So I unlocked the auto turret.......

#1Mander1861Posted 2/26/2013 3:42:01 PM
Its poop........
Thoughts?
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#2AoENIACPosted 2/26/2013 3:46:53 PM
It's poop.
---
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.
#3TMoney650Posted 2/26/2013 3:59:36 PM
It's probably the most useless piece of equipment in the game.
#4Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 4:01:00 PM
TMoney650 posted...
It's probably the most useless piece of equipment in the game.

Soo glad I unlocked it.... :(
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#5elitewarrior500Posted 2/26/2013 4:01:45 PM
except in a CTF game on adrift when you have the lead and the whole team spams auto turret with AA efficiency.. LOL
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2lQvkcUL78
#6ExuNavarinIdaraPosted 2/26/2013 4:03:11 PM
It's extremely situational in multiplayer (more a distraction than anything) but it's very handy in SpOps.
---
I'm the squash for your juice,
I'm pure, I'm concentrate.
#7AoENIACPosted 2/26/2013 4:17:30 PM
For SpOps the Hologram is a superior distraction for pretty much every possible situation.

If you manage to get your entire team to run it on an objective game, it might have potential defensive applications since it would actually be able to cause significant damage in larger numbers, but then you have to worry about how much your team's overall efficiency drops by not being able to equip their preferred armor abilities.
---
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.
#8LTferretPosted 2/26/2013 5:07:56 PM
AoENIAC posted...
For SpOps the Hologram is a superior distraction for pretty much every possible situation.

What's the trick then?
Enemies flat out refuse to shoot at the Holo in Ops even when I deploy it out of sight.

The sentry is at least handy against crawlers
---
Why do people run from me?
#9Oblivion_HeroPosted 2/26/2013 5:17:54 PM
I find the sentry useful for alerting me to people scurrying around, but that's pretty much my main use of it.
---
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.
#10AoENIACPosted 2/26/2013 5:28:05 PM
LTferret posted...
AoENIAC posted...

What's the trick then?
Enemies flat out refuse to shoot at the Holo in Ops even when I deploy it out of sight.

The sentry is at least handy against crawlers

The trick must be that you're bad at hiding? Because they shoot at it every time for me. Every. Time. The AI is, quite frankly, robotic and predictable.

Also, why do you need help against Crawlers? They shouldn't even register. They have heads to pop and can't carry shields or anything heavier than a binary rifle.
---