Spartan Ops cinematics problem?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Spartan Ops cinematics problem?

User Info: RedXIII400

RedXIII400
3 years ago#1
Is anybody else having problems with not being able to watch the videos for the Spartan Ops? I haven't been able to access them since Episode 10 came out...When I press Y to watch the videos the missions get a loading sign on them and then nothing happens. Is this a problem for anybody else? Is there a way to fix this?
I wanna Climhazzard Vegh's Stock Break until his Thunder Slash gets Shocked, if you know what I mean ~Jukain

User Info: jakethenoob

jakethenoob
3 years ago#2
Yeah it happens. I just go back to the main menu and try again until it works.
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/

User Info: RedXIII400

RedXIII400
3 years ago#3
That hasn't worked for me. I tried that, dashboarding and trying again, Signing out and back in, rapidly pressing A on it, lots of stuff but it doesn't seem to work for me >:(
I wanna Climhazzard Vegh's Stock Break until his Thunder Slash gets Shocked, if you know what I mean ~Jukain

User Info: FL0YD_theBarber

FL0YD_theBarber
3 years ago#4
Have you tried watching them in the Halo Waypoint app?

User Info: Nightvamping

Nightvamping
3 years ago#5
I thought I was the only one having this problem. I have also tried everything I can, and yet nothing works. It ignores me every time I click on them.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Spartan Ops cinematics problem?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived