Halo Communty: What's ya thoughts on Boosters?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo Communty: What's ya thoughts on Boosters?
2 years ago#1
I think theyre scum, right behind hackers as the worst in the online community.
---
Jesus is my king.
2 years ago#2
boosters don't really bother me in this game
---
Lil B is my friend.
2 years ago#3
yea, in this game i'm not too bothered by them.

i don't even see the point, level 130 isn't hard to get at all. and neither are most of the challenges.

as a whole though, boosters are lame, very very lame.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
2 years ago#4
Ehh who cares? if i see people trying to boost or i see a guy with 2 controllers usually means they are distracted and easily killed.
2 years ago#5
I just hate when people try to get Oddball kills in Grifball and make me lose because they aren't playing to win. Otherwise I could care less.
---
GT- Discern88
2 years ago#6
Discern posted...
I just hate when people try to get Oddball kills in Grifball and make me lose because they aren't playing to win. Otherwise I could care less.

then care less
2 years ago#7
But I like winning Grifball. Especially when I get 2 Killamanjaros and my teammates can't get the one dude with the ball.
---
GT- Discern88
2 years ago#8
boosting was more annoying at call of duty because of the kill streaks and the end of game nuke and moab
---
Incubux
2 years ago#9
Discern posted...

Seconded. People who go for kills in objective based gametypes instead of playing to win the match are FAR more annoying than boosters ever could be. Why play objective if you're not going for the objective?... ....douches.... ...i'd rather play with the boosters. :P
2 years ago#10
Why do you think they are 'scum'?
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo Communty: What's ya thoughts on Boosters?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived