Halo Communty: What's ya thoughts on Boosters?

#21RednachtPosted 2/27/2013 3:02:27 PM
zerooo0 posted...
I think theyre scum, right behind hackers as the worst in the online community.

What about modders, lag switchers, griefers, team killers? All of them are worse than someone sitting in a corner who is distracted trying to pad his kd ratio/commendations, thus allowing you some easy kills.
#22darkharePosted 2/27/2013 3:06:26 PM
other than reaching 50 to get customisations i see no benifit to boosting, maybe im missing something as ive only had the game 3weeks.
---
big fish < little fish
#23iRGushPosted 2/27/2013 3:12:21 PM
who care
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#24RednachtPosted 2/27/2013 3:12:29 PM
darkhare posted...
other than reaching 50 to get customisations i see no benifit to boosting, maybe im missing something as ive only had the game 3weeks.

Boosting specific medals and kills with certain weapons to unlock armours and skins.
#25darkharePosted 2/27/2013 3:22:04 PM
Rednacht posted...
darkhare posted...

Boosting specific medals and kills with certain weapons to unlock armours and skins.

boosting medals for the weekly challengs are (imo) fun, its nice to have a meta-game to play while your playing the normal game modes.
---
big fish < little fish
#26MephystoPosted 2/27/2013 5:39:39 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
No one that matters cares.

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake either, blite... :P
#27Silentdra60nPosted 2/27/2013 5:41:28 PM
Boosters gonna boost.
Haters gonna hate.
Tryhards gonna strafe.
#28True_ScornPosted 2/27/2013 6:22:10 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
No one that matters cares.

This guy's the coolest, just ask him!
---
GT = True Scorn
#29xiTz_RyaNxPosted 2/27/2013 6:58:22 PM
If it's doable in the game without breaking the rules, or changing how the game is played(hackers) what's your opinion matter from the boosters themselves? If you're having fun, playing the game without breaking any rules set in place to prevent obvious advantages like cheating, is there a problem?
---
Saying I'm one of the best is just rude. All the people who don't agree look stupid then, and I don't want to make everyone feel stupid. (GT)- GotMyProSocksOn
#30enterthemadroxPosted 2/27/2013 7:12:54 PM
If they're boosting SR then yeah, I don't agree with it at all.

If they're boosting achievements and commendations they find difficult to earn legit (like the mantis stomp achievement or pulse grenade kills) then I really don't mind it at all and would join in to get them myself if I had a chance to join a party aiming for those things.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington