Want to get back into Halo.

#1AshAcrimoniousPosted 2/27/2013 12:54:08 PM
I've been a huge fan of Halo since the original (playing every game in the series) but with Halo 4 I was out of the country and not able to play for a couple months after release and missed the initial hype. Since then a lot of people are complaining about the game and the playerbase may have dwindled already.

Anyway, I've never been a competitive kind of player, mainly just playing for fun. Only ever achieved a 30ish skill rank in Halo 3. But now I want to put the effort in and get really good at Halo, mainly because of the upcoming CSR which was absent from Halo: Reach.

So i'd just like to know, we've got 2 map packs out at the moment. What else lies in the future for Halo 4? How many more map packs, when are they coming? When is the CSR going to launch (I heard April) and what other big things lie in the future for the game?

---
http://www.youtube.com/otakuchrash
#2lderivedxPosted 2/27/2013 12:55:36 PM
I believe 1 more planned map pack.

Google would be far quicker.
---
#1 Deriver on H4GB
GT: i derive dx
#3Spoke_WreckerPosted 2/27/2013 12:57:44 PM
Another map pack (at least, probably an additional few later into the games lifespan), another Title Update, the CSR is not game visible but visible through a number of smartphone apps and Halo Waypoint (why it couldn't just be in the game is beyond me, but hey, what do I know). Beyond that, not sure.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#4AshAcrimonious(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 1:10:41 PM
Spoke_Wrecker posted...
Another map pack (at least, probably an additional few later into the games lifespan), another Title Update, the CSR is not game visible but visible through a number of smartphone apps and Halo Waypoint (why it couldn't just be in the game is beyond me, but hey, what do I know). Beyond that, not sure.

Alright cool, thanks :)

Yeah I read about the CSR on the forums, I think it would be better if it were visible in the game too but as long as it's somewhere then I'm happy. I'm guessing there is no definitive date for the CSR yet?

And also, what will the title update add/change?
---
http://www.youtube.com/otakuchrash