First time playing with a Halo "Pro", are they all this annoying?

#21HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 3:41:40 PM
Scooby510 posted...
HaloODSTD posted...
Spoke_Wrecker posted...
You could, ya know, pull up your Halowaypoint and look at previous games played.

PHLOSIO

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/Rutgers%20Student/wargames/match-d4c711b778f2e529

wow he's really bad

http://www.halotracker.com/H4/PHLOSIO?hp=true

lol maybe he's a D-league pro? Just searched for his xbl bio:

Sponsored by Gammalabs
Bio:
use the code PHLO3 for 15% off gammalabs and ask about 10% off kontrol freeks Twitch.tv/Phlosio Twitter.com/Phlosio Powered by G-Fuel www.kontrolfreeks.com www.Gammagamers.com
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo (Gears 2, Halo Reach, Halo 4)
PSN: Rutgers Student (Killzone 2, Binary Domain)
#22Blue_ChevalierPosted 2/27/2013 5:20:15 PM
Challenge sent.

I'm complete garbage. If he can't beat me, he's so scrubby he wears socks and sandals.
---
GT: Blue Pellasiwe.
Yeah, I'm that bad at this.
#23HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 5:33:06 PM
Blue_Chevalier posted...
Challenge sent.

I'm complete garbage. If he can't beat me, he's so scrubby he wears socks and sandals.

lol cool, post us an update. I doubt I'd even get 5 kills against him 1v1
---
#24enterthemadroxPosted 2/27/2013 8:18:12 PM
HaloODSTD posted...
yelling.
bragging.
complaining.
selfish.
full of themselves.
bad jokes.
think they're funny.

I mean, I didn't mind seeing how he was always 1st on our team so we practically won 90% of the games we played. However if he wasn't a buddy of mine that was also playing, I would have muted his annoying ass.

At the end of the night: "I think I have enough material for my montage"

O_O

Yes, pretty much.

Anyone who claims to be "pro" at videogames is all of the above because they have no other reason for existence in life and bring nothing else of worth so they act the douche online in MP games or internet forums to make up for their lack of a social life outside of a glass monitor.

That's why I don't use a mic online and why I avoid certain areas and activities in real life because I have no time for self-inflated egos or the morons who hang off them like limpets applauding every moronic thing they say or post.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#25That1GuyyPosted 2/27/2013 8:30:00 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Pretty much every single self proclaimed "Pro Gamer" I have ever met is a piece of s*** excuse for a human.

I doubt a single one of them was actually a pro gamer. 100% of my experiences with actual pro gamers have had them absolutely not caring at all if you know who they are.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#26enterthemadroxPosted 2/27/2013 8:33:37 PM
That1Guyy posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Pretty much every single self proclaimed "Pro Gamer" I have ever met is a piece of s*** excuse for a human.

I doubt a single one of them was actually a pro gamer. 100% of my experiences with actual pro gamers have had them absolutely not caring at all if you know who they are.

I've encountered a few myself over the years and seen others on tv and net documentaries about gaming and honestly, every single one of them were exactly what SunDevil described them as.

Maybe you just got lucky with the ones you met who give away prize money or do other charitable things and never get mentioned on websites and such because they're so under the radar?
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#27SunDevil77Posted 2/27/2013 8:34:15 PM
That1Guyy posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Thats why I said "self proclaimed"
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#28HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 8:34:54 PM
That1Guyy posted...

I mean, the kid I played with didn't care that we knew who he was, still didn't mean he didn't act like a dbag..
---
#29SunDevil77Posted 2/27/2013 8:36:02 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
That1Guyy posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

I've encountered a few myself over the years and seen others on tv and net documentaries about gaming and honestly, every single one of them were exactly what SunDevil described them as.

Maybe you just got lucky with the ones you met who give away prize money or do other charitable things and never get mentioned on websites and such because they're so under the radar?

^ That. I mean, I've met a couple who don't call themselves "pro" but are even better than many of the known pros. They're cool. They helped me get better.

But it's when people get called pro, it gets to their heads.
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#30appleturnover87Posted 2/27/2013 9:40:04 PM
LOL
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?