Just completed Season 1 Spartan Ops. (SPOILERS)

#1Dev445Posted 2/27/2013 3:14:52 PM
Felt like a whole separate campaign from Master Chiefs story. The later half of the season was definitely better than the first half. Missions were more varied.

I wonder what Dr. Halsey is going to do now that she's with the covenant and she wants revenge on the UNSC for trying to kill her. Actually they were trying to save her but Sarah Palmer was trying to kill her.

Guess we'll find out more in Halo 5 I guess.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#2Demigod_ElessarPosted 2/27/2013 3:39:15 PM
Dev445 posted...
Felt like a whole separate campaign from Master Chiefs story. The later half of the season was definitely better than the first half. Missions were more varied.

Agreed. Episodes 6-10 were all amazing, where 1-5 got way too old too fast.

Dev445 posted...
I wonder what Dr. Halsey is going to do now that she's with the covenant and she wants revenge on the UNSC for trying to kill her. Actually they were trying to save her but Sarah Palmer was trying to kill her.

We don't really know whether her intentions are legit, or if she's just trying to play Jul. And it was actually Lasky who decided to save her at the last minute; the order of execution came from Serin Osman, who is the current head of ONI. Palmer felt the need to personally carry out the order, well, because she's a b****.

Dev445 posted...
Guess we'll find out more in Halo 5 I guess.

Indeed. Rather Halo 5 itself, or Spartan Ops Season 2.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar