ITT: Things you did to make yourself a better player

#71Amerexmk3Posted 3/3/2013 5:50:29 PM
Havelocksmoke posted...
Changed my button layout to Bumper Jumper back during halo 3. Allows you to jump and move while never taking your fingers off the stick. Can make some abilities like jetpack hard to use, so I just don't use them. Bumper Jumper is excellent for swat to keep a moving target and still be able to hit people while moving.

Crouch. Always crouch to stay off the radar, helps to loose people and to get the jump on people.

Avoid heavy vehicles. Hijacking vehicles is fun but can cost you a few deaths to finally take a mantis or tank down.

If your not good at driving certain vehicles stay out of them, let someone else that lives for the banshee take it if all your gonna do is a loopty loop to your death.

And finally stop dying. Pick your battles and stay out of the middle of battle. Help teammates by assisting or stealing kills. I am happy with a game win or loose if my kills are more then my deaths.

Check out my Halo 4 vids via search for Minstogo in halo 4.

I would like to add to this. Play with friends. When I play with friends I am usually the one leading assaults for I better aim than most of my friends and they pick off shots from the back. If you are playing with randoms, what I like to do is stick by one person at all times, doing this when playing with randoms has allowed me to pick people off from a short distance behind my team mate and has helped me, as well as my teams, quite a bit
---
3DS friend code:4253-4823-2096/XBL gamertag: Aiyato
#72Moody_DroidPosted 3/4/2013 10:31:19 AM
_ANG3LIC_ posted...
I don't get wrecked at tournaments...

I've been doing well guy

how many times has elitest knocked you out of an mlg event

just curious
---
You can't spam on host with the DMR~Fhos
BO2 is the best COD game in terms of weapon balance~Silver17
#73xoAxeloxPosted 3/4/2013 10:34:09 AM
why so much h8

pls stop.
---
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL
#74SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 3/4/2013 12:41:52 PM
My number 1 tip for any fps that uses sprint... don't sprint so damn much.
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Stay smart"
#75Hillbilly_SmurfPosted 3/5/2013 3:12:04 PM
Hillbilly_Smurf posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Nerd rager
---
Not changing this sig until people stop posting their favorite teams record in their sig, as if we don't have access to ESPN and give a flyin' ****.