Any Word On A Halo 2 Anniversary?

#21JayMJjinksPosted 2/27/2013 9:18:51 PM
lmfao remember guys gfaqs is 4 VERY SERIUS business only LOL
---
@Msheridan1990 - follow me on twitter lmfao
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#22JFKandLBJ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 9:19:14 PM
Lol it's cool cuz I was just messing around too! What a coincidence. I hope you guys didn't take me seriously or nothin'. Nothing worse then a bunch of little girls on forums that wear their hearts on their sleeves, lol.

Like I really believe sheriden posts at a library. They are all closed right now. I like to trash talk.
#23JayMJjinksPosted 2/27/2013 9:22:00 PM
JFKandLBJ posted...
Lol it's cool cuz I was just messing around too! What a coincidence. I hope you guys didn't take me seriously or nothin'. Nothing worse then a bunch of little girls on forums that wear their hearts on their sleeves, lol.

Like I really believe sheriden posts at a library. They are all closed right now. I like to trash talk.

i dont belive u virgins dont kno n e jokes lmfao
---
@Msheridan1990 - follow me on twitter lmfao
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#24RAGEface14Posted 2/27/2013 9:22:28 PM
JFKandLBJ posted...

Either you're backtracking to not look bad or I've misjudged you. It's a 50/50 shot so I'm remaining vigilant.
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14 (I DO NOT accept random requests)
#25JFKandLBJ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 9:24:01 PM
Lol @ believing anyone on the Internet.
#26RAGEface14Posted 2/27/2013 9:46:49 PM(edited)
ssj3blade posted...
Lol who are you? Sheridan is just dicking around. And why are you taking the internet seriously? I don't have to try to fit in; people here know who I am. And by sidekick, you must be referencing the fact that I'm siding with Sheridan. Here's why: because he's getting you guys to rage by messing around. I feel bad for you, because clearly you're distressed enough in real life that you have to take it out on a random guy on the internet, who could otherwise have befriended you. So, to summarize, chill out, don't take Sheridan seriously, don't take ME seriously, don't take Gamefaqs seriously. Relax. Sorry to bombard you with an essay like this, it's just how I roll.

lol SO mad

Nope, just had to throw down some Rageface style justice. Lol

To answer your question, TC, when CEA came out 343i announced that they didn't have plans AT THE TIME for H2A, because "They're celebrating 10 years of Halo, not 10 years since each game". So it could really go either way, based on popular demand.
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14 (I DO NOT accept random requests)