how to get the hard majestic achievements easily (need 1 or 2 extra controllers)

#1batmanofbaylorPosted 3/1/2013 4:15:25 PM
the active camo, promethean vision, and close call achievements just take a few rounds of playing normally. the ordnance drop achievement is easiest to get with ordnance priority active in a team-based match. the SAW achievement is easiest on landfall FFA. you just have to get lucky.

for the others though, play regular FFA with 2-3 controllers connected. make sure you have promethean vision and pulse grenades on your main profile and jet packs on your extra profiles. when a match starts use your main profile w/ promethean vision to find one of the dummy players--have the other controller in your lap. for the airassassination one just get behind the dummy player, jump with the extra controller and jump + assassinate w/ the main. it goes really quickly, and i didn't have too much trouble from other people. same thing with zoom mode. zoom in with one of your dummy players and then assassinate them with the main. for the jetpack one, shoot the dummy player 3-4 times and then use the jetpack w/ your extra controller and kill them in mid-air with the main. the most difficult one is the double kill with pulse grenades. make sure one of your dummy players has promethean vision--find the other dummy, and then find both with your main. make sure the two are close together. throw a pulse grenade between the two and you're done. this trick will only take you about 2 rounds to get all of the achievements.
#2bd0g5Posted 3/1/2013 4:52:54 PM
no
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#3jakethenoobPosted 3/1/2013 6:49:54 PM
What's with all these bad kids that boost? There weren't nearly this many with the last map pack or any Reach ones.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#4TMoney650Posted 3/1/2013 7:09:37 PM
Thanks dude, i spent hours trying to get these. Just having one problem - hard to keep the b****es off your d*** when you tell them that you boosted all the majestic map pack achievements!
#5N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 3/2/2013 12:56:40 AM
Yeah, it will only take two rounds, and if 343s auto ban hammer detects you doing this, you'll be suspended for an indefinite amount of rounds.

The achievements are not that hard to get legitimately. It may take some luck, but luck is one thing that has always made halo unique.
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 | 4GB DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia EVGA GTX 470 1.2GB GDDr5
#6RednachtPosted 3/2/2013 2:56:17 AM
You dont get banned for boosting achievements. You WILL get banned (most likely) if you bring a couple guests into an FFA game and proceed to kill them repeatedly. The banhammer will think you're trying to boost xp and you will get a temp ban from earning xp.
#7djwagonPosted 3/2/2013 5:24:35 AM
thanks for telling us all how to get free kills in ffa tc.bad enough I have to play against players that think .they are god in this game .now I have to deal with BOOSTERS..so glad I play for fun ..I thought I left you guys in all the cod games
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#8crazycloysterPosted 3/2/2013 7:43:25 AM
....if I find people doing this and take them all put could I be banned?
---
Gamefaqs lurker since 02'
"...Now it is you that have made a bold charge across the neutral zone..."
#9Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/2/2013 10:45:07 AM
and if 343s auto ban hammer detects you doing this

LMAO.

Yeah, because they have people actively searching peoples profiles and games gone by to make sure NO ONE boosted for their ACHIEVEMENTS.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#10darren19822000Posted 3/3/2013 3:53:43 PM
djwagon posted...
thanks for telling us all how to get free kills in ffa tc.bad enough I have to play against players that think .they are god in this game .now I have to deal with BOOSTERS..so glad I play for fun ..I thought I left you guys in all the cod games

OMG someone is boosting call the cops thats not allowed. they might ruin your game with their BOOSTING.

get over it. your just mad that you cant do it..
---
gt darren reefnugs