how to get the hard majestic achievements easily (need 1 or 2 extra controllers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. how to get the hard majestic achievements easily (need 1 or 2 extra controllers)

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
3 years ago#11
^^^ I play to have fun win or lose .I also do not care for stupid awards in a game .THAT gives you nothing in real life .but seeing as BOOSTER effect my money .why should I not be upset.in short booster have NO skill(wow shooting at each other real skill) and cheat to make they look like gods to thier so-called real life freinds.oh I am only replying to my ghost/shadow/klean-up crew .because I saw this before I signed on and then saw it was IGNORED
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
3 years ago#12
djwagon posted...
^^^ I play to have fun win or lose .I also do not care for stupid awards in a game .THAT gives you nothing in real life .but seeing as BOOSTER effect my money .why should I not be upset.in short poster have NO skill and cheat to make they look like gods to thier so-called real life freinds.oh I am only replying to my ghost/shadow/klean-up crew .because I saw this before I signed on and then saw it was IGNORED

how does someoen else boosting in a video game effect your money? i dont see how it will effect you in ANY way
gt darren reefnugs

User Info: Asherlee10

Asherlee10
3 years ago#13
What is the point if you don't do it properly?
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."

User Info: KageNoSenshi

KageNoSenshi
3 years ago#14
Because gamerscore & recognition!
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki

User Info: Asherlee10

Asherlee10
3 years ago#15
How could I be so naive?
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."

User Info: KageNoSenshi

KageNoSenshi
3 years ago#16
It's ok, you just have to think like a lamer.
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. how to get the hard majestic achievements easily (need 1 or 2 extra controllers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived