how to get the hard majestic achievements easily (need 1 or 2 extra controllers)

#11djwagonPosted 3/3/2013 3:37:21 PM(edited)
^^^ I play to have fun win or lose .I also do not care for stupid awards in a game .THAT gives you nothing in real life .but seeing as BOOSTER effect my money .why should I not be upset.in short booster have NO skill(wow shooting at each other real skill) and cheat to make they look like gods to thier so-called real life freinds.oh I am only replying to my ghost/shadow/klean-up crew .because I saw this before I signed on and then saw it was IGNORED
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#12darren19822000Posted 3/3/2013 3:36:57 PM
djwagon posted...
^^^ I play to have fun win or lose .I also do not care for stupid awards in a game .THAT gives you nothing in real life .but seeing as BOOSTER effect my money .why should I not be upset.in short poster have NO skill and cheat to make they look like gods to thier so-called real life freinds.oh I am only replying to my ghost/shadow/klean-up crew .because I saw this before I signed on and then saw it was IGNORED

how does someoen else boosting in a video game effect your money? i dont see how it will effect you in ANY way
---
gt darren reefnugs
#13Asherlee10Posted 3/3/2013 5:03:27 PM
What is the point if you don't do it properly?
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#14KageNoSenshiPosted 3/3/2013 5:06:12 PM
Because gamerscore & recognition!
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#15Asherlee10Posted 3/3/2013 5:31:46 PM
How could I be so naive?
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#16KageNoSenshiPosted 3/3/2013 11:47:23 PM
It's ok, you just have to think like a lamer.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki