Man, world ordnance, even random ordnance, could be so cool.

#1BigRobb2389Posted 3/2/2013 5:56:09 AM
yet, in its current state, the game suffers.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#2DvoloS88Posted 3/2/2013 6:30:34 AM
Very true, BUT ill take this broken ordinance system over same power weapon spawns evey map that were rushed, camped and owned with EVERY match for the last 4 halos. People seem to forget that bungies halo mp was essentially played exactly the same way every game. 343 changing things up which is exactly the opposite of CoD was a good thing but yes mistakes were still made. Go play your old halos with your one tank like movement speed and your same exact play styles for every map.
#3jesse_skaterPosted 3/2/2013 6:33:55 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
Very true, BUT ill take this broken ordinance system over same power weapon spawns evey map that were rushed, camped and owned with EVERY match for the last 4 halos. People seem to forget that bungies halo mp was essentially played exactly the same way every game. 343 changing things up which is exactly the opposite of CoD was a good thing but yes mistakes were still made. Go play your old halos with your one tank like movement speed and your same exact play styles for every map.

Sounds to me like you suck.

Map control and holding power weapons is what makes halo fun and competitive.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
#4BigRobb2389(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 6:46:29 AM
are the times that the world ordnance weapons do spawn at a lot longer, as well?
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#5DvoloS88Posted 3/2/2013 7:21:20 AM
jesse_skater posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

Like i said then go play your old halos, did I insinuate i was good or great? ****** troll go attack someone else while you sit there safe behind your pc or phone. You got big balls boy, by the way ive owned every halo so I know what your getting at but it was time for a change and 343 trial and error attempted just that.
#6iRGushPosted 3/2/2013 7:35:48 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
jesse_skater posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

Like i said then go play your old halos, did I insinuate i was good or great? ****** troll go attack someone else while you sit there safe behind your pc or phone. You got big balls boy, by the way ive owned every halo so I know what your getting at but it was time for a change and 343 trial and error attempted just that.

Youre the reason halo is bad
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#7ssj3bladePosted 3/2/2013 7:38:22 AM
DvoloS88 posted...

Baddie alert
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica
#8DvoloS88Posted 3/2/2013 7:42:51 AM
iRGush posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
jesse_skater posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

Youre the reason halo is bad

I remember your name, every ******* post outa you is negative and dissing this game. I got a question for you why the hell are you all over this board? You got nothing better to do than troll a game you hate soo much? Your the reason Gamefaqs is a joke...
#9Dville_WeezyPosted 3/2/2013 7:43:23 AM
ITT: We're all bad at halo, myself included.
#10DvoloS88Posted 3/2/2013 7:51:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]