Man, world ordnance, even random ordnance, could be so cool.

#61That1GuyyPosted 3/3/2013 1:17:56 AM
darkhare posted...
i havent abandaned my point, im just letting you make it for me. everyone does infact have the oppertunity to spawn with a loadout that has the weapons you say are useful in combating said power weapon.

Maybe you missed the part where being able to defend yourself from a power weapon doesn't magically make the issue of unequal power weapon distribution go away.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#62darkharePosted 3/3/2013 1:26:09 AM
That1Guyy posted...
darkhare posted...
i havent abandaned my point, im just letting you make it for me. everyone does infact have the oppertunity to spawn with a loadout that has the weapons you say are useful in combating said power weapon.

Maybe you missed the part where being able to defend yourself from a power weapon doesn't magically make the issue of unequal power weapon distribution go away.

perhaps i have, maybe you should quote your explanation of that and not just that being stated cause as far as i can tell you've stated that rushing and obtaining the power weapon doesnt unbalance or put the people that didnt obtain that power weapon at any real dis-advantage. if that is infact true, whats the difference between rushing the power weapon and obtaining that power weapon through personal ordnance, either way it doesnt put the team that doesnt have it at any real dis-advantage according to you correct?
---
inner dialogue and outer actions, often contradict.
#63KageNoSenshiPosted 3/3/2013 1:32:53 AM(edited)
Boy sure is dense in here.

The difference is that there are a set number of power weapons, everyone has an equal chance to obtain the power weapons, and you know what the other team has if a power weapon is missing from the spawn.

Literally reiterating what was already said, but apparently you missed it the 1st time.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#64darkharePosted 3/3/2013 1:38:56 AM
KageNoSenshi posted...
Boy sure is dense in here.

The difference is that there are a set number of power weapons, everyone has an equal chance to obtain the power weapons, and you know what the other team has if a power weapon is missing from the spawn.

Literally reiterating what was already said, but apparently you missed it the 1st time.

lol ok, so its neither the power weapon or the placement of the weapon on the map but only one team having posession of said weapon for a duration of time? so whats being stated here is that when one team grabs a power weapon (placed on the map), the other team that didnt (grab the power weapon) arent at a dis-advantage but when a power weapon is given through personal ordnance the other team is at a dis-advantage because the other team doesnt have a weapon to balance it? what exactly changes in this scenario that doesnt make the person without the power weapon still not at a dis-advantage?

---
#65Scooby510Posted 3/3/2013 1:42:00 AM
I honestly don't know why I come to this board.
---
Lil B is my friend.
#66darkharePosted 3/3/2013 1:46:14 AM(edited)
Scooby510 posted...

just go with the 'ol standby of if someone disagrees with how you think the game should play they must suck and move on then.

---
#67Scooby510Posted 3/3/2013 1:46:47 AM
darkhare posted...
Scooby510 posted...

just go with the 'ol standby of if someone disagrees with how you think the game should play they must suck and move on then.

u wot m8
---
Lil B is my friend.
#68lderivedxPosted 3/3/2013 2:03:43 AM
This topic is hilarious
#69KageNoSenshiPosted 3/3/2013 2:12:29 AM
R U 4 SRS?

There is not a finite number of power weapons on the map because they are distributed randomly. When they spawn on the map in set locations there's no way for one team to rush every weapon, let alone rush each one uncontested. When they spawn on a predictable timer it dictates a flow for the map.There is no balance when weapons fall into people's laps because they are intentionally distributed unevenly.

Nothing stops one team from getting every power weapon currently on the map because all they have to do is happen to be at a random point on the map when the weapon randomly spawns. Or just be blessed by the game w/ a personal ordnance.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#70iRGushPosted 3/3/2013 5:26:40 AM
Itt: stupid people who shouldnt talk about anything remotely competitive in halo
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.