The Big Sack Boyz are back - and RECRUITING!

#1TMoney650Posted 3/2/2013 12:56:23 PM
Hello H4GB! Those of you who didn't visit the Reach board may not know, but at one time the Big Sack Boyz were the kings of the Action Sack playlist. Alas, there is no Action Sack playlist in Halo 4, but that won't stop the BSB from destroying prepubescent children across the globe! Formed by a handsome American and two Canadians, the BSB are a clan dedicated to greatness. And now, we are RECRUITING! Here are our requirements:

-Must have a K/D over 0.5. We only want the cream of the crop.
-Must be a fun person to play with. We are looking to defeat our enemies in fun and creative ways, and we don't want any party poopers.
-Must have a mic.
-Must belittle iRGush for no less than thirty seconds when he performs poorly in a match. This will happen a lot, so you should come up with a lot of material.

Well, that's it! If you wanna join, message me on here or XBL (gt is A Percussionist) and we'll set up a time for your tryout. It is very tough to make the cut, but if you do you will be an integral member of the best clan on GameFaqs. If you have any questions, concerns or early birthday gifts, please message one of our members: B5Dog, iRGush or yours truly. Thanks, and good luck!

Note: No diabetics or drunken Scotsmen need apply.
#2iRGushPosted 3/2/2013 12:57:44 PM
Why was i not informed that we are recruting

P.s. i dare people to take a game of shotgun assault or hog potatoe from us
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#3TMoney650(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 1:10:17 PM
iRGush posted...
Why was i not informed that we are recruting

P.s. i dare people to take a game of shotgun assault or hog potatoe from us

If i hop on late tonight i'm going to create shotgun extraction and sword octagon...i doubt hog potato can be replicated in halo 4
#4__balePosted 3/2/2013 2:19:19 PM
TMoney650 posted...
iRGush ... performs poorly in a match.

never seen this happen
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#5TMoney650(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 2:26:38 PM
__bale posted...
TMoney650 posted...

never seen this happen

If i had more time on my hands i'd send you a link to the game where gush got 0 kills and died 27 times
#6iRGushPosted 3/2/2013 2:31:08 PM
TMoney650 posted...
__bale posted...
TMoney650 posted...

never seen this happen

If i had more time on my hands i'd send you a link to the game where gush got 0 kills and died 27 times

best to4 in classic i've ever played
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#7elitewarrior500Posted 3/2/2013 2:35:10 PM
no diabetics or drunk scotsmen? not interested
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2lQvkcUL78
#8appleturnover87Posted 3/2/2013 3:02:30 PM
i want to be a big sack boyz
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#9appleturnover87Posted 3/2/2013 3:02:43 PM
boy
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#10darren19822000Posted 3/2/2013 4:02:56 PM
http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/darren%20reefnugs/haloreach/gamehistory#!/?game=1128442587&section=Unknown

that should ensure my place in this amazing clan
---
gt darren reefnugs