What do they need to do for Muliplayer?

#1Famine_10f4Posted 3/3/2013 2:37:24 PM
I'm more of a single/co-op gamer but I've always had a soft spot for Halo multiplayer, that being said I feel the cow's milk has gone stale. Personally I didn't like Halo 4's MP, once the novelty of unlocking armour wore off I didn't want to play it anymore. I found the maps to be some of worst in the series, the shooting repetitive, and over all it kind of felt tacked on.

I have no idea what they need to do to make MP fun again. I would think making an exact copy of Halo 2 would be good but at the same time I already played that game to death. Either way, just me posting a new topic.
---
In an insane world, a sane man must appear insane.
#2SunDevil77Posted 3/3/2013 2:44:06 PM
Final Destination.
Fox.
No items.
5 lives.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#3True_ScornPosted 3/3/2013 2:54:02 PM
They need to not worry about every whiner's whining about multiplayer.
---
GT = True Scorn
#4iRGushPosted 3/3/2013 2:54:48 PM
True_Scorn posted...
They need to not worry about every whiner's whining about multiplayer.

yea that definitely seems to be working for them
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#5darren19822000Posted 3/3/2013 2:55:40 PM
make dmr a ord. weapon. the other 3 are balanced way better. or make the dmr have mad bloom again
---
gt darren reefnugs
#6RAGEface14Posted 3/3/2013 2:55:51 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Final Destination.
Fox.
No items.
5 lives.

Fox was terrible. Falco was way better. Best character was Marth, though.
---
RAGEface14
The Crusader of Gamefaqs!
#7SunDevil77Posted 3/3/2013 3:01:42 PM
RAGEface14 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Final Destination.
Fox.
No items.
5 lives.

Ice Climbers were more my s***. So much fun to use.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#8DvoloS88Posted 3/3/2013 3:39:13 PM
First and foremost something needs to be done about the dmr. Now before the trolls attack my skills or what not im as good as anyone can be using it once i get warmed up, if i see you long enough for 5 shots ya dead. Either give it the same accuracy change the magnum suffers when firing back to back as fast as you can. Or decrease the range of the ridiculous aim assist which is red cross hair. Its range almost crosses every maps longest distances. Or tone down the aa because most noticeably in swat the ******* dmr aims it self. Cant tell you how many times i shoot people square in the chest and its a OSK head shot. I can admit the cheapness even on the winning side. Plasma pistol either should be a non loadout weapon or simply take away the lock on side winder missile capabilities. Plasma grenades just like pulse g should start you with one, two if you have the perk. These would be a start but a much needed one...
#9bd0g5Posted 3/3/2013 3:40:50 PM
RAGEface14 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Final Destination.
Fox.
No items.
5 lives.

Ice Climbers were more my s***. So much fun to use.

Weren't ice climbers near the top tier? I suck at brawl and only seemed to beat my friends with the ice climbers.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#10metroidman92Posted 3/3/2013 3:43:44 PM
I never shoulda sold Brawl. So much to unlock...
---
If you even think about coming after your brother, this bullet will be waiting for you!