What do they need to do for Muliplayer?

#31KageNoSenshiPosted 3/5/2013 1:53:07 AM
Is today opposite day?

If devs only cater to the casuals, there ends up being no deep metagame for the hardcore to discover.

You can please the casuals by pleasing the hardcore, not the other way around. Casuals are the ones w/ low standards.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#32cdemaresPosted 3/6/2013 3:14:26 PM
They need better playlists. There are some with only a few hundred players or less. How about Rumble Pit? What about a Massive Rumble Pit or a Rumble Swat? Yes, Rumble Swat. Thought you were paranoid before? Now you have no allies. Also, bring back Headhunter and Crazy King. Why not try a melee only, no radar, ninja mode?

Basically, focus on fun and experimentation. Don't worry about the folks that will complain no matter what. Guess what? They will complain no matter what. Halo CE: Anniversary exists for a reason.
#33darkharePosted 3/6/2013 3:21:01 PM
cdemares posted...
They need better playlists. There are some with only a few hundred players or less. How about Rumble Pit? What about a Massive Rumble Pit or a Rumble Swat? Yes, Rumble Swat. Thought you were paranoid before? Now you have no allies. Also, bring back Headhunter and Crazy King. Why not try a melee only, no radar, ninja mode?

Basically, focus on fun and experimentation. Don't worry about the folks that will complain no matter what. Guess what? They will complain no matter what. Halo CE: Anniversary exists for a reason.

i vote for this, its not so much the game ppl are complaining about as much as wanting certain play lists back. so they need to mix this up.
---
inner dialogue and outer actions, often contradict.
#34SunDevil77Posted 3/6/2013 6:27:20 PM
darkhare posted...
cdemares posted...

i vote for this, its not so much the game ppl are complaining about as much as wanting certain play lists back. so they need to mix this up.

Shut up, darkhare.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#35That1GuyyPosted 3/6/2013 6:36:04 PM(edited)
I didn't really like Brawl. When friends force me to play either of the Smash games that aren't Melee, I get bored really easily.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#36sdchiPosted 3/7/2013 1:48:31 AM
They should undo everything they added to the multiplayer. There shouldn't be loadouts/perks/ordnance/instant respawns. They shouldn't change so many things for the sole reason of being different. Why exactly is the multiplayer called "Infinity"? What was wrong with just calling it Multiplayer or Matchmaking? Why do kills count as 10 points instead of 1?

They should turn friendly fire back on, and add some sort of ranking system. They should add in all the medals they removed. I like how theres a "generic kill" medal, but you don't get one for a perfection. Makes sense. I really miss those spree medals from the other Halos. They should also add back in all of the emblems they inexplicably removed.

Theres also a ton of other stuff wrong with the multiplayer but I don't feel like typing all of it.
#37Blizzard09Posted 3/7/2013 8:49:12 AM
People don't like change..... thats all it comes down to is people hate change, yet they cry for the change.

That and the DMR and Light rifle change the feel of the game, Mostly the DMR.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.