I feel like people just keep getting worse at this game...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I feel like people just keep getting worse at this game...
2 years ago#1
First few weeks of the games release were probably the best games I had in Halo 4. All fairly competitive no matter the playlist. Now I hop into any playlist and it's like 75% of the players have no concept of how the game even begins to work. How do 2 people on the same team manage to go over -20 in BTB? It just baffles me.
---
With the advent of online games came the creation of the 10th level of Hell, reserved solely for tea-baggers.
2 years ago#2
>BTB
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
2 years ago#3
https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/Darren%20Reefnugs/wargames/match-93fe5999cca50444

doesnt have to be btb to have crap teammates
---
gt darren reefnugs
2 years ago#4
http://www.imagesnatcher.com/img/new/67ec7507a750f66a/ yep they sure are getting worse
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2lQvkcUL78
2 years ago#5
elitewarrior500 posted...
http://www.imagesnatcher.com/img/new/67ec7507a750f66a/ yep they sure are getting worse

This picture basically defines every game now. One guy doing well, others running around as cannon fodder.
---
With the advent of online games came the creation of the 10th level of Hell, reserved solely for tea-baggers.
2 years ago#6
I have a lot games like this. I think lack of teamwork is the major issue. Even without mics if I have a crew that kind of decides to hold an area or just damn stick together we win fairly easily.
---
Damn son! He got that disappearing reappearing laggy strafe
2 years ago#7
It's people that run, without thinking, into a fight with a major disadvantage. I just watch them die over and over again.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
2 years ago#8
The most "balanced" team type I've been in is Team Regicide and that tends to keep people a little more focused with how they approach things it seems. Though I did have that traditional "I must be REALLY pissing these dudes off" because they kept spawning and running straight at me even though I wasn't the king.

That said, i don't play enough to get a large enough sample size to make a legitimate comment on it because I'm always busy but I get on once or twice a week for a couple of hours and every week the differences like that picture just keep getting worse.
---
(edited by LordOfDonkeys)
2 years ago#9
LordOfDonkeys posted...
The most "balanced" team type I've been in is Team Regicide

emmmmmmmm
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
2 years ago#10
LordOfDonkeys posted...
The most "balanced" team type I've been in is Team Regicide

*Looks at Team Throwdown*

...Do you not have the same playlists as the rest of us?
---
RAGEface14
The Crusader of Gamefaqs!
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I feel like people just keep getting worse at this game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived