Wow. Meltdown got chosen over ragnarok...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Wow. Meltdown got chosen over ragnarok...
3 years ago#1
Not once but twice. There is hope for the community.
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"
3 years ago#2
That's been happening quite a bit for me. Guess people finally got tired of the same 2 maps.
Squats and bulking made my pants too tight.
Thanks a lot, now girls can see my small package pressing against the fabric. - ChopSocky
3 years ago#3
I hope so. I've gotten to the point now where i back out if i see ragnarok or exile getting voted over the other maps after i've played on them twice back to back.
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"
3 years ago#4
balmung2100 posted...
I hope so. I've gotten to the point now where i back out if i see ragnarok or exile getting voted over the other maps after i've played on them twice back to back.

I do that with exile. It usually ends up pretty one sided with that Gauss warthog. I've won matches on the red team, but they're few and far between.
Squats and bulking made my pants too tight.
Thanks a lot, now girls can see my small package pressing against the fabric. - ChopSocky
3 years ago#5
I don't get tired of those maps for some reason.
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
3 years ago#6
its not meltdown its mergdown!!!
gt darren reefnugs
3 years ago#7
Anything is better than Vortex, for me. I hate that damn map.
3 years ago#8
xXStNerevarXx posted...
balmung2100 posted...

I do that with exile. It usually ends up pretty one sided with that Gauss warthog. I've won matches on the red team, but they're few and far between.

I always thought that was weird that they would just have one and not two for both sides to keep it a little balanced but back to the TC's point its rare and rewarding when you find people that mix it up a bit and not pick the same damn thing over and over again. I've experienced what the TC's has a couple of times and it was awesome.
3 years ago#9
i can understand voting for exile because it offers easy huge gauss sprees and is the only map you can kill a tank on for that commendation. i don't know what redeeming qualities there are about ragnarok though. it's like people don't realize it plays like garbage in halo 4 and pretend it's halo 3 still
3 years ago#10
iliekdat posted...
i can understand voting for exile because it offers easy huge gauss sprees and is the only map you can kill a tank on for that commendation. i don't know what redeeming qualities there are about ragnarok though. it's like people don't realize it plays like garbage in halo 4 and pretend it's halo 3 still

How does Ragnorak play like garbage?
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Wow. Meltdown got chosen over ragnarok...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived