Wow. Meltdown got chosen over ragnarok...

#1balmung2100Posted 3/3/2013 5:29:37 PM
Not once but twice. There is hope for the community.
---
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"
#2xXStNerevarXxPosted 3/3/2013 5:36:36 PM
That's been happening quite a bit for me. Guess people finally got tired of the same 2 maps.
---
Squats and bulking made my pants too tight.
Thanks a lot, now girls can see my small package pressing against the fabric. - ChopSocky
#3balmung2100(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 5:44:05 PM
I hope so. I've gotten to the point now where i back out if i see ragnarok or exile getting voted over the other maps after i've played on them twice back to back.
---
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"
#4xXStNerevarXxPosted 3/3/2013 5:54:07 PM
balmung2100 posted...
I hope so. I've gotten to the point now where i back out if i see ragnarok or exile getting voted over the other maps after i've played on them twice back to back.

I do that with exile. It usually ends up pretty one sided with that Gauss warthog. I've won matches on the red team, but they're few and far between.
---
Squats and bulking made my pants too tight.
Thanks a lot, now girls can see my small package pressing against the fabric. - ChopSocky
#5Asherlee10Posted 3/3/2013 5:58:01 PM
I don't get tired of those maps for some reason.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#6darren19822000Posted 3/3/2013 6:02:39 PM
its not meltdown its mergdown!!!
---
gt darren reefnugs
#7Asherlee10Posted 3/3/2013 6:04:09 PM
Anything is better than Vortex, for me. I hate that damn map.
---
#8Carlito424Posted 3/3/2013 6:09:20 PM
xXStNerevarXx posted...
balmung2100 posted...

I do that with exile. It usually ends up pretty one sided with that Gauss warthog. I've won matches on the red team, but they're few and far between.

I always thought that was weird that they would just have one and not two for both sides to keep it a little balanced but back to the TC's point its rare and rewarding when you find people that mix it up a bit and not pick the same damn thing over and over again. I've experienced what the TC's has a couple of times and it was awesome.
#9iliekdatPosted 3/4/2013 12:12:19 AM
i can understand voting for exile because it offers easy huge gauss sprees and is the only map you can kill a tank on for that commendation. i don't know what redeeming qualities there are about ragnarok though. it's like people don't realize it plays like garbage in halo 4 and pretend it's halo 3 still
#10Asherlee10Posted 3/4/2013 6:34:58 AM
iliekdat posted...
i can understand voting for exile because it offers easy huge gauss sprees and is the only map you can kill a tank on for that commendation. i don't know what redeeming qualities there are about ragnarok though. it's like people don't realize it plays like garbage in halo 4 and pretend it's halo 3 still

How does Ragnorak play like garbage?
---