I just ****ing wish there was Lockout, Beav Creek, Midship, Snowbound BR slayer.

#1Smokey2186Posted 3/4/2013 12:44:03 AM
Why? I just want classic FFA. Or a classic playlist. To me, maps like Lockout and Beaver Creek are to Halo what the ? block is to Mario. It's SO irritating. Why dn't they ever get it right? They haven't gotten it right since Halo 2. I still managed to love Halo 3, and I still got really good at Reach even though, it was more a chore. There never again will be the Halo 2/3 glory days. They just WON'T give me a classic playlist with classic maps. It's like the people who made these games are smoking crystal meth. They do everything WRONG. It's cute, but IT"S WRONG! I love the gameplay/mechanics/physics. They could make the game so much more fun.
---
Death makes angels of us all, and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as ravenís claws - Jim Morrison
#2ODommPosted 3/4/2013 12:47:22 AM
Just go play Halo 3, you dull little man
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~WHO IS YOUR DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO?~~
#3Scooby510Posted 3/4/2013 12:47:56 AM
Snowbound blows
---
Lil B is my friend.
#4Smokey2186(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 12:50:28 AM
The fans nowadays are so brainwashed. Why do they accept mediocrity!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?1

They could fix this game so easily. It's like they don't want it to be good.
---
Death makes angels of us all, and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as ravenís claws - Jim Morrison
#5ODommPosted 3/4/2013 12:51:20 AM
ODomm posted...
Just go play Halo 3, you dull little man

---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
#6KageNoSenshiPosted 3/4/2013 12:51:45 AM
Yeah Snowbound is crap.

Nix Snowbound, add Turf.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#7Smokey2186(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 1:02:12 AM
Damn, I just realized Halo 3 is on Xbox Live for download under platinum hits. This. Is. Awesome. I'm pretty pumped for tonight. Finally get to have a good Halo experience again. It's just a shame, that I like the physics in Halo 4, and really all they'd have to do is add the old classic Halo maps that define Halo, and give it it's own playlist and bam, there ya go. I only say Snowbound, because I remember that was the demo level when the Halo 3 beta was out years ago. I remember no one liked it, but by the end of Halo 3's life cycle, I ended up NEVER losing on Snowbound and it became one of my all time favorites. I might, on a rare occasion be matched with 1 other hyper insane master precise predator player and we'd have intense battles. Shield doors or not.
---
#8ODommPosted 3/4/2013 1:07:32 AM
Congrats on the newly acquired common sense!
---
#9Smokey2186(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 1:18:11 AM
ODomm be quiet. I've been here since before you were born. My username is worth more than your life.
---
#10ODommPosted 3/4/2013 1:31:51 AM
Sorry 420god1938204y1
---