I just ****ing wish there was Lockout, Beav Creek, Midship, Snowbound BR slayer.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I just ****ing wish there was Lockout, Beav Creek, Midship, Snowbound BR slayer.

User Info: dark_shard

dark_shard
3 years ago#21
So many good memories at beaver creek.
http://amuletsandale.blogspot.com/ - Games and Beer
GT: darkshardx

User Info: tubb311

tubb311
3 years ago#22
KageNoSenshi posted...
Yeah Snowbound is crap.

Nix Snowbound, add Turf.

User Info: Dville_Weezy

Dville_Weezy
3 years ago#23
Dual spikers on snowbound was quite delicious...but turf takes the cake. That was probably my favorite map besides The Pit.

User Info: thehelpfulgamer

thehelpfulgamer
3 years ago#24
No one wants Snowbound. Not even you.
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.

User Info: Adamska

Adamska
3 years ago#25
Scooby510 posted...
Snowbound blows

The version without energy walls/doors is slightly better but it still sucks. Hated it since day 1 in the beta.
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot

User Info: elitewarrior500

elitewarrior500
3 years ago#26
snowbound takes all legitimacy out of topic title
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2lQvkcUL78

User Info: Smokey2186

Smokey2186
3 years ago#27
Sorry you guys sucked at Snowbound. I never lost on Snowbound. When I lost, my friends would be like, "whaaaaaaaat...?" it was so rare, and then I'd friend the guy who beat me.
Death makes angels of us all, and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as ravenís claws - Jim Morrison

User Info: warior55

warior55
3 years ago#28
Smokey2186 posted...
There never again will be the Halo 2/3 glory days.

This is the epitome of being blinded by nostalgia; not because you think halo 2/3 are better than 4, but because you had the predisposition that it could not be better than/ equal to halo 2/3, therefore all of your opinions on Halo 4 and after are irrelevant because you decided if they were good or not before you even played them.
Halo 4

User Info: Astardes

Astardes
3 years ago#29
Smokey2186 posted...
Sorry you guys sucked at Snowbound. I never lost on Snowbound. When I lost, my friends would be like, "whaaaaaaaat...?" it was so rare, and then I'd friend the guy who beat me.

troll confirmed
"I've been dominating this franchise for over a decade"
-EvalAngell on Call of Duty, back in 2011

User Info: jesse_skater

jesse_skater
3 years ago#30
Smokey2186 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I just ****ing wish there was Lockout, Beav Creek, Midship, Snowbound BR slayer.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived