dynamic armor, perks, classes, and load outs are what makes this a bad game.

#11bd0g5Posted 3/4/2013 6:48:01 PM
jakethenoob posted...
but what he says is true.

Funny, it's always the same 5 people saying this.

Funny, the same apologists are always crying when someone criticizes Halo 4.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#12ProdozulPosted 3/4/2013 7:08:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13SwimmingToasterPosted 3/4/2013 8:29:48 PM
It's a weird game. It's got the suit upgrades and stuff like what you'd see in Crysis, the powerful air drops and loadouts you'd see in CoD, and with the visuals of a Halo game.

It's just... strange for a Halo game. I don't like it too much.
---
GT: PowderdToastMan
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/PowderdToastMan
#14Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/4/2013 8:32:51 PM
Dynamic armor is cool. 'perks, classes' and load outs suck.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#15ZheakkPosted 3/4/2013 10:38:13 PM
I don't really find these features change that much honestly...I play roughly the same and do roughly as well using any loadout (I guess if you go automatic or semi-auto things differ a bit), but I think it is a stretch to compare the loadout and perk system to CoDs.
#16thehelpfulgamerPosted 3/5/2013 1:33:55 AM
Bad? Eh. No different than CoD which does it better? Very much so.
---
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
#17xninjagrrlPosted 3/5/2013 3:27:16 AM
I wish theyd just re-release H2 already. It seems to be everyones favorite (who is over the age of 30)
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#18Va_Nella(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 8:40:44 AM
xninjagrrl posted...
I wish theyd just re-release H2 already. It seems to be everyones favorite (who is over the age of 30)

Halo 2 is the best. It was the pioneer of online multiplayer. It also actually took skill to rank up, compared to these past few halos where the new dynamisms cause too much randomness to have that much consistent skill.
#19Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/5/2013 9:11:35 AM
Halo CE was the best. I wish that Xbox Live had worked properly when it was released because then nobody would have liked H2. Seriously, going from online competitive CE to online competitive H2 was a HUGE transition, larger than the transition from H3 to the Reach/4 set up with AA's and sprint. All of the physics changed, dual wielding, the glitches >.<, the combo's. Thankfully they patched the game so the physics became more manageable later on. I'm in the minority, my opinion is H2 is not nearly as good as everyone with their nostalgia glasses remembers. Fun, yes, but a solid game? Questionable and largely left for one's opinion.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#20True_ScornPosted 3/5/2013 10:45:24 AM
Va_Nella posted...
xninjagrrl posted...

Halo 2 is the best. It was the pioneer of online multiplayer. It also actually took skill to rank up, compared to these past few halos where the new dynamisms cause too much randomness to have that much consistent skill.

Pioneer of online multiplayer lol. Do your homework.
---
GT = True Scorn