dynamic armor, perks, classes, and load outs are what makes this a bad game.

#31RODlMUS_PRlMEPosted 3/5/2013 4:33:14 PM
KageNoSenshi posted...
RODlMUS_PRlME posted...
I don't see why people compare this to Call of Duty, claiming that it's copying them. After all, Halo 4 isn't the exact same game that came before it.

Yeah, because it's very CoD.

If it was like Call of Duty, Halo 4 it would be the exact same game as the one before it with new maps.
#32SwimmingToasterPosted 3/5/2013 4:46:12 PM
??? It was the pioneer of online console play,

SOCOM 2 says hi.
---
GT: PowderdToastMan
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/PowderdToastMan
#33KageNoSenshiPosted 3/5/2013 11:59:13 PM
RODlMUS_PRlME posted...
KageNoSenshi posted...
RODlMUS_PRlME posted...
I don't see why people compare this to Call of Duty, claiming that it's copying them. After all, Halo 4 isn't the exact same game that came before it.

If it was like Call of Duty, Halo 4 it would be the exact same game as the one before it with new maps.

If it were like CoD, Halo 4 would have customizeable loadouts, weapon unlocks, perks, killstreaks, and an XP counter that pops up everytime you do something like get a kill or assist...

Oh wait, H4 does have all those things.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#34COG_KillaPosted 3/6/2013 12:46:56 AM
it would also have ads on weapons without scopes, slower movement when using aiming with weapons that do have scopes, different movement speed depending on the weapon, >2 second kill times with every weapon in the game, mantling....

Seriously, so it borrowed a few things, it feels nothing like call of duty.
---
I think with my dipstick, because engine lubrication is important.
#35KageNoSenshiPosted 3/6/2013 1:25:12 AM
Oh it would also not force a descope on hit.

Yeah it borroed numerous things at the expense of its core gameplay. Thus making it feel more CoD-like and less Halo-like.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
#36thehelpfulgamerPosted 3/6/2013 2:23:16 AM
COG_Killa posted...
it feels nothing like call of duty.

This made me physically heave. Thankfully it's been several hours since I last ate.
---
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
#37KageNoSenshiPosted 3/6/2013 2:25:17 AM
I agree, the level of denial is sickening.
---
#38ssj3bladePosted 3/6/2013 11:54:01 PM
KageNoSenshi posted...
RODlMUS_PRlME posted...
KageNoSenshi posted...
RODlMUS_PRlME posted...

If it were like CoD, Halo 4 would have customizeable loadouts, weapon unlocks, perks, killstreaks, and an XP counter that pops up everytime you do something like get a kill or assist...

Oh wait, H4 does have all those things.

Lol bro its your own fault for playing the Infinity / trash modes. Throwdown, Dubs, Majestic playlists and I believe both Extraction and CTF have no ordnance and the first three have no load outs and no perks either.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica
#39X ProwLPosted 3/7/2013 12:07:08 AM
Not punishing players for staying on 25% of the map is what makes halo 4 a bad game.
---
Gamefaqs, The only place where a Single post can get moderated, Overturned and then RE-Moderated. Pathetic.