Shutdown was such an oddly frustrating level sandwiched between such easy ones.

#1XelltrixPosted 3/4/2013 3:58:45 PM
Composer was really easy and all the levels before it didn't give me any trouble either... but that level? The friggin Banshee swarm at the end angered me to no end.

One level left now and I'm in a spaceship, oh yeah!
---
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea
#2Unlucky_7Posted 3/4/2013 4:17:02 PM
Cool, no one cares.

h4sux
---
Your signature is appended to the bottom of every post you make.
#3Xelltrix(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 4:23:00 PM
Halo 4's certainly easier than the others have been so far, but I'm liking the flashiness and its a pretty interesting game... just a lot more sci-fi-y than the past games have been.
---
#4Hunter2huntedPosted 3/4/2013 4:31:30 PM
Well, you can just fly past all the banshees at that part. An unoccupied one is to the right of the first elite after you kill the hunters.
---
GT: brnginDhuricane
The greatest workers are those who can get the best possible results from the least amount of effort.
#5__balePosted 3/4/2013 4:32:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6Unlucky_7Posted 3/4/2013 4:34:02 PM
Lasky comes out of the closet at the end.
---
Your signature is appended to the bottom of every post you make.
#7Xelltrix(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 4:53:24 PM
Well, you can just fly past all the banshees at that part. An unoccupied one is to the right of the first elite after you kill the hunters.

Yeah, that didn't work when I tried it the firs eight times. Banshees explode way too quickly on Legendary.
---
#8seminolesoccerPosted 3/4/2013 5:21:06 PM
Xelltrix posted...

Yeah, that didn't work when I tried it the firs eight times. Banshees explode way too quickly on Legendary.

keep trying. it's definitely possible on legendary. beat the game several times and never, ever fight through that section
---
PSN: Viper51989
GT: IL Viper IL
#9Xelltrix(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 5:24:38 PM
Eh, I don't plan on running through that level again any time soon, too much frustration lol. What I ended up doing was getting the Fuel Rod Cannon and sniping all of the turrets from a distance one at a time. Using my Carbon Rifle to snipe all of the grunts and Jackals and what not then eventually found another Incinerator cannon which, thank the lord, made everything much simpler since I was finally able to gun down the Banshee's. I figure I would have had a lot less trouble if I knew that thing was there on my first try rather than like try 100. <_< Was just a matter of Binary sniping the elites after that ;O
---
#10Asherlee10Posted 3/4/2013 6:57:07 PM
Xell, are you playing online at all?
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."