Shutdown was such an oddly frustrating level sandwiched between such easy ones.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Shutdown was such an oddly frustrating level sandwiched between such easy ones.
2 years ago#11
Nah, I haven't bought Live because I don't have an Xbox when I'm back at school. :/ Home for Spring Break at the moment.
---
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea
2 years ago#12
I think there is a free weekend starting Friday.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
2 years ago#13
>< Figures I'd be back up in Orlando by then lol.

But the deed is done, \Campaign = Finished.

Definitely much easier than the past Halo Legendary campaigns have been but still enjoyable.

Cortana :(

Cortana dies

Screw you, sir.
---
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Shutdown was such an oddly frustrating level sandwiched between such easy ones.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived