Crimson Map Pack?

#1IcarusaelPosted 3/4/2013 6:13:06 PM
I downloaded the Majestic Map Pack, but how can I play the previous one? It is no longer in the game type list... How will I get the last achievement I needed? :(
---
The fire in my soul rejects my wisdom
#2almightyminimanPosted 3/4/2013 6:32:53 PM
The maps can still be played in matchmaking. They're spread on different playlists, there's no dedicated playlist anymore though
---
What can you do, when you live in a shoe, and you aint got no soul.
#3Icarusael(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 6:48:39 PM
That is moron, enought to say I got screwed and I want my money back. What is the freaking chance of falling on a game in which EVERY player has the map pack, and then what is the chance of successfully complete an achievement?

Screw the 100% of Halo, I'm done, I'm gonna wait for Halo 5 now and I hope it won't be in the next 2 year
---
#4MADIMUS_PRIMEPosted 3/4/2013 6:52:47 PM
Let the rage flow
---
GT: yPPoLs
The name says it all.
#5Icarusael(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 6:55:41 PM
MADIMUS_PRIME posted...
Let the rage flow

Yes
---
#6Scooby510Posted 3/4/2013 7:04:34 PM
Frustrated? Bothered? Complications?
---
Lil B is my friend.
#7Icarusael(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 7:28:08 PM
I just find it stupid they removed the playlist. Why not letting it in there? So when you feel like playing your super expensive cool map, you can do it.
---
#8djwagonPosted 3/4/2013 7:30:44 PM
Icarusael posted...
I just find it stupid they removed the playlist. Why not letting it in there? So when you feel like playing your super expensive cool map, you can do it.

someone having a tantrum.cry me a river .I bet you only wanted those maps .for THE dumb awards.
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#9LordPonchoPosted 3/4/2013 7:37:55 PM
Icarusael posted...
That is moron

---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#10FinaliizePosted 3/4/2013 7:43:37 PM
I was the dd for 5 chicks all night long till 3am and 3 of them out right asked to bang. They were grabbing my sober ass and feeling my pecs all night. No homo or anything obviously, but I don't want to live my life like a heathen anymore so I passed it all up. I'm pretty proud of myself for resisting that kind of temptation.