Why do people never pass the ball in Grifball?

#11Matt_256Posted 3/5/2013 10:23:44 AM
Drives me crazy. I've probably had 20 matches of griffball (don't play it all that much) and I haven't seen a single pass in all of those games. I pass when necessary but everyone seems confused when I do..
#12elitewarrior500Posted 3/5/2013 10:42:52 AM
because you dont touch yourself at night
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2lQvkcUL78
#13onyx_kane059Posted 3/6/2013 11:54:32 AM
Because I don't know how. I want to, but haven't taken the time to learn. I caught a pass the other day, though, and scored. So there's that.
---
...and I heard as it were, the noise of thunder. And I looked and behold was Death saying, come and see. And I saw. And Hell followed me.
#14sonofkorolPosted 3/6/2013 12:16:29 PM
Because you're a dirty blueberry rando. If I'm playing with two other people that are on our competitive Grifball team, and there's some mouthbreather rando running around with his mic off, we sure as hell aren't going to pass to you. That's why. No blueberries.
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#15darkharePosted 3/6/2013 12:48:10 PM
they should make the ball explode when you hold on to it for a certain period of time, that way you either pass it or explode into a messy puddle of goo.
---
inner dialogue and outer actions, often contradict.
#16GoroPosted 3/6/2013 1:30:13 PM
darkhare posted...
they should make the ball explode when you hold on to it for a certain period of time, that way you either pass it or explode into a messy puddle of goo.

LOL that would be great...

Might help if they put all the passing medals from oddball into Gball. Theirs medals for catching, throwing, and intercepting passes, but none of them are awarded on grifball, not even the carrier kill medal. It doesn't make any sense.
---
GT: GaryBusey T33th
#17darkharePosted 3/6/2013 1:35:38 PM
Goro posted...
darkhare posted...

LOL that would be great...

Might help if they put all the passing medals from oddball into Gball. Theirs medals for catching, throwing, and intercepting passes, but none of them are awarded on grifball, not even the carrier kill medal. It doesn't make any sense.

if they did this, grifball would actually play like a sporting event instead of...well...not.
---
inner dialogue and outer actions, often contradict.
#18Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/6/2013 1:39:01 PM
If they did that even more people would whore around in the Grif playlist than whenever a daily multi-kill or hammerkill challenge pops up.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#19stoltenberg11Posted 3/6/2013 1:41:05 PM
when me and one of my friends play i always run down to the other teams thing like torrey smith goin deep and he passes it to me and we score
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349732/vonmiller.gif
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349744/von2_medium.gif
#20ShadowPikaPosted 3/6/2013 5:06:12 PM
I honestly would if I actually knew it was possible before now. Now I'm going to start! :D
---
They say I'm short, I say "Que te jodan, usted es un gigante." Spanish.
XBL Gamertag: CMaStep89