How is this game?

#1Necro_Fear89Posted 3/5/2013 9:39:52 AM
I've never been much of a Halo fan, played 2 and 3(Campaign mostly) and I found them to be enjoyable. I've heard good things about this game, but I am not big on the whole MP for any kind of shooter so I would mostly just be playing the campaign and co-op modes if available. Is this game worth getting just for that alone?

I suppose I could always try the MP but I have always had nothing but bad experiences with the community of most FPS and shooters in general, either hate mail or just plain rude "MLG L33T" people. I read up some reviews online, but I don't really trust those, since they've lied to me before. Anyways, I figured I would ask you guys since I'm sure you all play the game a lot, also I come in peace.
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black
#2phillyeagles123Posted 3/5/2013 9:43:13 AM
Campaign is great, Spartan Ops is a co-op mode that you can try out, and you should at least give MP a shot.
---
Best Signature you've ever seen.
#3Va_NellaPosted 3/5/2013 10:37:08 AM
multiplayer is awful. campaign feels forced. 4/10
#4Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 3/5/2013 10:37:40 AM
I'm thinking about selling it.
---
The Jersey Guy
#5Matt_256Posted 3/5/2013 11:21:25 AM(edited)
I liked the campaign, It wasn't revolutionary by any means but I still found it enjoyable. 2nd best campaign in the series besides Halo CE IMO. MP is great too. Seems to be a lot of hate, I just don't know why people that hate the game so much still continue to come to the boards.
#6Sephiroth9704Posted 3/5/2013 11:24:43 AM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
#7True_ScornPosted 3/5/2013 11:33:35 AM
I think the game is a gas. I've never played the campaign, but the MP is where it's at for me. I do have quite a few friends (RL) that play this game together though. That makes any game fun to be honest...
---
GT = True Scorn
#8ODommPosted 3/5/2013 11:36:39 AM
It's pretty neat
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~WHO IS YOUR DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO?~~
#9True_ScornPosted 3/5/2013 11:39:18 AM
Also, gameFAQS is a terrible place to ask about how good a game is on it's own board. Sadly, the gameFAQS community is mostly comprised of people who don't like a given game, looking for a venue to vent. At least, that has been my experience...
---
GT = True Scorn
#10elitewarrior500Posted 3/5/2013 11:54:29 AM

Inflation has been pretty bad lately TC I don't know how you don't see it.

A meal for 2 at McDonalds? $15. That's CHEAP compared to other places. You want to stock up your home with groceries? At LEAST $80 for 2. Electricity, water, gas, easily cost you $150 a month.

Cell phone plan? $90 a month average.

You want to fill your car full of gas? $60+ for a 17 gallon tank.

Video games have remained $60 for 10 YEARS. Seriously, get over yourself and lrn2budget, instead of complaining about it. Maybe you can't afford to even live at the moment well it's not OUR fault they haven't raised minimum wage yet to affect all this inflation. Maybe you should seek higher education.

says the guy that whined and complained about everything halo
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2lQvkcUL78