Make sure to support your friendly neighborhood turtle this weekend!

#141FinaliizePosted 3/10/2013 7:16:59 PM
_ANG3LIC_ posted...
Bale you can stop trying so hard...

ok walt jr go cry in ur room lmfao
#142Moody_DroidPosted 3/11/2013 9:27:40 AM
alright now you can ride this local gamestop tournament victory momentum into a real event that people care about so you can get dumped on
---
You can't spam on host with the DMR~Fhos
BO2 is the best COD game in terms of weapon balance~Silver17
#143enterthemadroxPosted 3/12/2013 10:40:17 AM
blkshdo posted...
People watch that garbage. Sounds just as boring as sitting at home watching a friend play a game. I'm not going to support those people. Get a real job.

Yeah, I'd only watch others play on a stream if I wanna know how to do things I'm stuck with on a level. As you said, it's boring otherwise.

I did that with FF7 back in the day when a friend had it and refused to even speak to me when I took time out to hang out with him, choosing instead to play that game and made me really hate that game because of the hours spent watching him play it.

I subscribed to AllShamNoWow on youtube during his Saints Row The Third play and found his commentary during missions hilarious but when I saw a live stream of him playing Gears Of War 3, I found it absolutely boring. Vowed never to do that again.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#144Astro_B0mbPosted 3/12/2013 5:59:38 PM
Yo ramilo tec4life?
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#145_ANG3LIC_(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 3:56:55 PM
astro! TEC4lfye ha
---
GT: ROB THE TURTLE
Most loved poster at the HRGB