anyone actually worth challenging here?

#11FinaliizePosted 3/6/2013 6:03:12 PM
djwagon posted...
just curious here .what with all this bragging going on here .I really do not see the point of bragging online to a screen name you will NEVER meet in real life .I get the bragging in real life .but this makes me lol.because we all act tough online .because we knew we will never meet that person in real life

some of us have met before.. a handful of users on this board have been in the same group before Halo 3 was even out..

so idk what point you are trying to prove with your irrelevant post.. and im sure everyone on this board including myself would act no different around you in person

take this advice

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3217/3015062728_6b27f9a6ae.jpg
#12darren19822000Posted 3/6/2013 6:12:41 PM
djwagon posted...
just curious here .what with all this bragging going on here .I really do not see the point of bragging online to a screen name you will NEVER meet in real life .I get the bragging in real life .but this makes me lol.because we all act tough online .because we knew we will never meet that person in real life

let me translate this redneck for you...

"i suck at this game and grammer in general. im mad because someoen else is good at this game and people like that. they dont like me because i dont know when to use caps and periods."

inb4hecallsmehisstalker/cleanupcrew/whatever
---
gt darren reefnugs
#13djwagonPosted 3/6/2013 6:14:23 PM
bd0g5 posted...
djwagon posted...

This is an example of a typical bad player on this board.
I never said I was good or bad .since I play for fun WIN OR LOSE .but I agree ONLY bad players make dumb comment like you .oh no i challenges a halo god .what next a link showing my gaming level on halo.lol have fun finding it
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#14elitewarrior500Posted 3/6/2013 6:16:33 PM
ODomm posted...
On a real note though, I'd say h3yguys is top tier

probably yes

hes like the best player on the board
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2lQvkcUL78
#15FinaliizePosted 3/6/2013 6:20:59 PM
djwagon posted...
bd0g5 posted...
djwagon posted...

I never said I was good or bad .since I play for fun WIN OR LOSE .but I agree ONLY bad players make dumb comment like you .oh no i challenges a halo god .what next a link showing my gaming level on halo.lol have fun finding it

Strong english.

#16SunDevil77Posted 3/6/2013 6:23:58 PM
TheSockMonster posted...
anyone good on this board? just curious

btw, i've been out of the loop for awhile, has there been any mlg tournaments for h4 yet?

lol this kid sucks
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#17djwagonPosted 3/6/2013 7:04:42 PM
Finaliize posted...
djwagon posted...
bd0g5 posted...
djwagon posted...

Strong english.

I just was curious no harm in asking .guess you can not ask a ? without being attack by the halo gods on here
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#18COG_KillaPosted 3/6/2013 7:06:48 PM
it's just part of the gaming culture. you get cocky when you're good.
---
I think with my dipstick, because engine lubrication is important.
#19bd0g5Posted 3/6/2013 7:23:44 PM
djwagon posted...
Finaliize posted...
djwagon posted...
bd0g5 posted...
djwagon posted...

Strong english.

I just was curious no harm in asking .guess you can not ask a ? without being attack by the halo gods on here

i hate when i ask a ? and get attack by the halo gods on here
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#20lderivedxPosted 3/6/2013 8:08:56 PM
tooooooobsock rebel
---
in PvP... the Grammardin is invincible. But in PvM I find the Mathazon to be much stronger... as long as you've maxed out Derivatives.-wing