anyone actually worth challenging here?

#21Morgoth the EnemyPosted 3/8/2013 6:42:05 PM
Halo=biggest joke of players out there.
---
Far as humanity goes intelligent life is an oxymoron - xUSDx Reborn
#22Blizzard09Posted 3/8/2013 8:45:01 PM
Wow people are slow.. Best way to get better is play better players. You don't get better playing bad players, you only think you do.

Challenging someone good is actually a smart thing if you want to improve your play.. You get see what a good player does, see your level of play compared to theirs.

Best way to get better and play good people and learn to change your play style to counter theirs. I mean the biggest thing you can do is learn to adapt fast to changing play style.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#23lderivedxPosted 3/9/2013 1:45:40 AM
Wow people are slow

Says the guy that has no idea that TC isn't serious.
---
[Jesse,] you need to stop noscoping me though its really infuriating, that time you jumped from ring 2, no scoped me, and picked up camo, i about died IRL -bale
#24Blizzard09Posted 3/9/2013 8:55:59 AM
lderivedx posted...
Wow people are slow

I know he wasn't serious. My post had nothing to do with if he was serious or not. Its okay to be slow.
---
#25Killean_NuggetsPosted 3/9/2013 8:57:16 AM
lderivedx posted...
Wow people are slow

I know he wasn't serious. My post had nothing to do with if he was serious or not. Its okay to be slow.

No one cares, baddie.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#26hellzyaaahhhhhhPosted 3/9/2013 9:21:03 AM
good as in?

good for everyday solo

or...

thos bots that tend in packs of 3 and act like there 3 people when confronted but basically all shoot same target when close together or rush on you when far apart and you kill one of em

i would say..... my skill is random more the person who starts nooby in games and longer i play (multiple games the godly i become...)

nothing like playing a few games with people until my skill gets to point of say like 30kill 10+ assist and 0 deaths... (by few games i mean 5+games lol takes me awhile to get used to it)idk blames it on owning all game systems lol
#27Killean_NuggetsPosted 3/9/2013 9:23:57 AM
good as in?

good for everyday solo

or...

thos bots that tend in packs of 3 and act like there 3 people when confronted but basically all shoot same target when close together or rush on you when far apart and you kill one of em

i would say..... my skill is random more the person who starts nooby in games and longer i play (multiple games the godly i become...)

nothing like playing a few games with people until my skill gets to point of say like 30kill 10+ assist and 0 deaths... (by few games i mean 5+games lol takes me awhile to get used to it)idk blames it on owning all game systems lol

Nah, you're always abysmal.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#28lderivedxPosted 3/9/2013 9:39:53 AM

So who were you talking to? The people making fun of djwagon or those posting nothing related to your post?
---
#1 Deriver on H4GB
GT: i derive dx
#29Blizzard09Posted 3/9/2013 12:18:40 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
lderivedx posted...
Wow people are slow

No one cares, baddie.

You do, as you posted
---
#30Blizzard09Posted 3/9/2013 12:20:23 PM
lderivedx posted...

So who were you talking to? The people making fun of djwagon or those posting nothing related to your post?

Anyone that thinks its stupid to play better people, is who I was talking to.
---