*comes back to Halo 4 after a month long break*

#1thehelpfulgamerPosted 3/7/2013 2:02:05 AM
*notices that there's finally a FFA playlist.... so long as you bought the latest map pack*

http://tinyurl.com/alt492s
---
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
#2AzeiryousPosted 3/7/2013 2:36:49 AM
well the map pack consists of the 3 smallest maps in the game so.......
#3ssj3bladePosted 3/7/2013 3:02:24 AM
It's also the best selection of DLC maps since the Mythic pack IMO.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica
#4tubb311Posted 3/7/2013 6:56:32 AM
quit crying, these maps are actually worth the purchase.
#5SunDevil77Posted 3/7/2013 7:18:17 AM
TC is not a very helpful gamer. He's kind of obnoxious.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#6McNabFishPosted 3/7/2013 9:48:48 AM
Turn 360 degrees and walk away
---
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
#7xHughJasxPosted 3/7/2013 9:58:42 AM
McNabFish posted...
Turn 360 degrees and walk away

You mean 180? Or is that an inside joke I'm unaware of?
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#8MrFish86Posted 3/7/2013 10:29:21 AM
"We are also in the process of finalizing our FFA playlist, which will feature both Infinity Rumble and Rumble Pro on a wide variety of maps, including specifically tuned on-disc and Majestic DLC map variants. We’ll post additional details closer to the playlist’s launch."

That's from the halo bulletin that was posted last night. So, while the FFA playlist isn't coming next week, it will come out soon. 343 just finished a community forge contest to make 3 FFA maps, the 3 DLC maps are really small and well suited for FFA, and FFA has respawn timers now, YAY!

So that FFA playlist you want is just around the corner, and she's lookin' guhd! Also, the Majestic Map Pack is well worth the 800MSP, and it's one of the best map packs Halo has seen in a very long time, pick it up!
#9True_ScornPosted 3/7/2013 10:57:34 AM
MrFish86 posted...
"We are also in the process of finalizing our FFA playlist, which will feature both Infinity Rumble and Rumble Pro on a wide variety of maps, including specifically tuned on-disc and Majestic DLC map variants. We’ll post additional details closer to the playlist’s launch."

That's from the halo bulletin that was posted last night. So, while the FFA playlist isn't coming next week, it will come out soon. 343 just finished a community forge contest to make 3 FFA maps, the 3 DLC maps are really small and well suited for FFA, and FFA has respawn timers now, YAY!

So that FFA playlist you want is just around the corner, and she's lookin' guhd! Also, the Majestic Map Pack is well worth the 800MSP, and it's one of the best map packs Halo has seen in a very long time, pick it up!

Exciting! I need to check in with the halo bulletins more regularly it seems.
---
GT = True Scorn