Wait a minute! So sr 130 is the final rnk online?

#1ReverseisbackPosted 3/8/2013 9:18:36 AM
So I guess at some point all of us even the noobs will all be pretty much the same level? And match made? Well that's stupid ! I liked the fact the comp got harder as you got higher. Guess not nice job 343
---
I'm embarrassed to say I'm a titans fan so ill just say " go heat"
#2Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/8/2013 9:19:24 AM
Reverseisbacktopic/10
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#3VectorChaosPosted 3/8/2013 9:27:30 AM
Trying too hard/10
---
PSN VectorChaos http://i.imgur.com/cE0CqJc.jpg XBL Vector Chaos
I'm the best there is, plain and simple, I mean I wake up in the mornin' and I piss excellence.
#4KageNoSenshiPosted 3/8/2013 9:30:48 AM
/smh
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#5SunDevil77Posted 3/8/2013 9:33:20 AM
My god...
Beam me up, Scotty! The IQ in this topic is dropping by the second!
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#6Va_NellaPosted 3/8/2013 10:05:11 AM
This wouldn't be a problem if there were a tru skill ranking system, but of course that wouldn't be pandering to the prepubescent demographic as those kids want to feel special with high ranks.
#7Nalfein DoUrdenPosted 3/8/2013 11:16:01 AM
Any ranking system online is going to be flawed, including Tru Skill rankings. Normal ranking systems can be achieved by anyone, depending on how often they play. Now, the Tru Skill ranking system may seem like it would match you up to people equal to your skill level, however this isn't always the case. Players of all skill ranges still get thrown into the mix, as well as the occasional newb who has a good day and gets boosted through the ranks by defeating players of a higher level.

People are basically looking for completion statuses nowadays. That's why they rank us with leaderboards in most games now.
---
I am the master of Morrowind.
#8Reverseisback(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 2:16:43 PM
But is sr130 the highest it goes?
---
#9SunDevil77Posted 3/8/2013 2:19:09 PM
Do not pass go, do not collect $200.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#10Reverseisback(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 2:25:05 PM
Wow you really are a troll or a flamer sundevil huh? I'm asking a question here and yet no one has answerd it .
---