So anyone found any really good emblem combos?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. So anyone found any really good emblem combos?
2 years ago#11
Mastery <3
2 years ago#12
Geremy69 posted...
Mastery <3

Is that for reaching 130?
If so I can't wait for it! :P
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913
2 years ago#13
Echriado posted...
Recruit>All

Badass alert
---
RAGEface14
The Crusader of Gamefaqs!
2 years ago#14
I miss my damn capsule. It's not in Halo 4 and there's no way to recreate it.
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
2 years ago#15
Laso Emblem da best emblem.
2 years ago#16
I am seriously ****ing pissed off that this game has nothing that can pass for a Spaceship and Sun.

The old games at least had a bomb that I could use as a spaceship. This one has a sun, but jack **** to put infront of it.
---
"My show's not a comedy. It's a horrordy. It's called Blood Dumpster."
"Your pilot gave me nightmares!"
(edited by I have no name)
2 years ago#17
I have no name posted...
I am seriously ****ing pissed off that this game has nothing that can pass for a Spaceship and Sun.

The old games at least had a bomb that I could use as a spaceship. This one has a sun, but jack **** to put infront of it.

Yeah you can do the Raiden spaceship, but not in front of a sun...
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
2 years ago#18
I used to make an orange slice with the daisy and circle haha. But no more daisy lol
---
http://roguereview.blogspot.com/
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. So anyone found any really good emblem combos?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived