Looks like I will be buying Halo 4 after all.

#11LinkIsSpartanPosted 3/11/2013 2:35:42 AM
Cereal4you posted...
It's probably just me but I'm loving Ghost Recon FS multiplayer....I play that halo or Battlefield 3...

exactly me too.
---
Understand, Man is not a machine - he needs a surface, a purpose and a reason of being.
#12SunDevil77Posted 3/11/2013 5:50:10 AM
My advice? Get it and try it out yourself. A lot of people love it, some hate it. It's much better than 360 Battlefield 3 or BLOPS 2.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#13Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 3/11/2013 6:30:51 AM
Yeah I guess Halo 4 is "hip" and new and there is still an itch for it now and then. But it goes away after like 1 or 2 games. There is something to this whole "new" concept.

And I dunno brotherhood probably still has a community but there is a giant learning curve to the game I imagine those who play the game are really "pro". Just remember that don't let it discourage you.
---
The Jersey Guy
#14ARsignal11Posted 3/11/2013 7:30:30 AM
I personally enjoy playing Halo 4. I say you should get it, TC.
#15ViktorMaxPosted 3/11/2013 7:39:32 AM(edited)
That1Guyy posted...
Since we all stopped playing Reach and I got tired of Gears (again), gaming for me tends to be playing Doom 2 or watching my friends play games. Sometimes I replay an older game, but I can't say I do much gaming any more.

I wanted to like Halo 4 and Black Ops 2, but they were both pretty lame. I kind of wish Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 were brand new in my mind again. At least I can look forward to some Kickstarters of some devs trying to resurrect classic CRPGs. Those were always pretty cool.

Don't listen to this guy. He is just bad at Halo and is afraid to buy Halo 4 cuz he stinks and makes excuses for not getting it to make himself feel better. <3
---
True dat.
#16That1GuyyPosted 3/11/2013 8:34:30 AM
ViktorMax posted...
He is just bad at Halo

Well, you got one part right.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.